Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Untouchables666 shows rare moments in which he displays great knowledge of cricket, but usually his trolling instincts take over. A little bit of open-mindedness in regard to the strictness of rules would make him more popular. 6.66/10

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
@Fenil Don't see him around all that much these days. Back in the day he was one of this site's most useful contributors and a great help to newbies in particular, myself included. Has a great knowledge of cricket among other things, and was at one time perhaps the most feared team manager you could come up against in a cricket league. Used to win pretty much everything!
Those were the days. I was lucky to win these many leagues. Had some great co-managers as well. Trades were always my favorite part of leagues. :D Still remember Gaurav's reaction when me and Sartaj were managing together for the first time and I asked for trades that he promised for. :lol
I remember I said it but, no. Mid season trades, I don't think would be good at this stage. After the season finishes. And, you and Sartaj are going to be a deadly duo when it comes to trades. :p

Sartaj, Sheamus as I used to call him and Callum were THE BEST team managers in leagues I have seen. Benjamin and Iridium are the best league managers without a doubt.
Thanks for you kind words. You too have grown into way better poster from being Varun978. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490798213][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Fenil , @Jack Ryder @RPHKR , @Sartaj : Good Guys !! they are like brothers to me :)
Proves that you are an imposter. The great Hamza2000 would never call me that.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Enough of multiple account discussions guys.

Fenil, I still say you both have no match in trades.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay So Describe me...

New topic - Chunilal Tyagi Aka Chu-tya aka Thejoker.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Those were the days. I was lucky to win these many leagues. Had some great co-managers as well. Trades were always my favorite part of leagues. :D Still remember Gaurav's reaction when me and Sartaj were managing together for the first time and I asked for trades that he promised for. :lol

Sartaj, Sheamus as I used to call him and Callum were THE BEST team managers in leagues I have seen. Benjamin and Iridium are the best league managers without a doubt.
Thanks for you kind words. You too have grown into way better poster from being Varun978. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490798213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Proves that you are an imposter. The great Hamza2000 would never call me that.

:(

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Enough of multiple account discussions guys.

Fenil, I still say you both have no match in trades.

Its not great. I expected new guys to learn how to do things in leagues given how much league activity had went up once in a while.

Okay So Describe me...

New topic - Chunilal Tyagi Aka Chu-tya aka Thejoker.
I guess you are one person that comes with self-description.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I guess you are one person that comes with self-description.
:lol

But on a serious note, Samarth Saxena is a good guy, I feel he's more like myself(except the graphics :D). Regardless of what, he's a nice guy and I like his self trolls to make others smile. :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
(except the graphics :D).

ab hamaari itni kya majaal ki ham gfx mein aapse panga lein.

translation-
No one can be better at gfx than you

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
D

Deleted member 46200

@Chunilal Tyagi Aka Chu-tya aka Thejoker

Nice guy on the threads I can't remember my interactions with him but I'm sure they're all positive if they were negative then the post will reflect that but I'm sure they're not.

Users who are viewing this thread