Pocket Cricket announces crowdfunding campaign

nrvs Games

School Cricketer
Hi guys

Some of you may be familiar with my company's little cricket game Pocket Cricket (www.pocketcricket.net). I remember it being discussed here a couple years ago.

We're extremely excited to announce that we're launching a crowdfunding campaign to build out its functionality and turn it into a commercial product.

Have a look at our pre-launch page here (Pocket Cricket crowdfunding campaign: 16 May to 13 June 2017), sign up to be notified when the campaign kicks off (16 May 2017) and more importantly, share this pre-launch page with as many people as possible.

We're really trying to do something special for cricket gaming, folks so please help us get to our target by posting this link on as many of your social media feeds as possible.

Also, I would like to ask the mods if there is a way I can get a Pocket Cricket page on the Cricket Games section of this site alongside the other cricket games like Stick Cricket etc.

EDIT: Any chance I can get this post stickied?

Thanks!
A

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Thanks Rudolph! How can I go about getting this post stickied?
And maybe get Pocket Cricket loaded as a game alongside the others on the Gaming area of the forum?
Already stickied :)

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There hasn't been any real movement on the crowdfunding page. Unfortunately, I live in USA. Not a lot of cricket awareness in these parts :(

The pocket cricket pages have quite a few views on here. Would have thought that some of them maybe converted to supporters. I hope this pans out. The more quality games we have out there, the better it will be.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
There hasn't been any real movement on the crowdfunding page. Unfortunately, I live in USA. Not a lot of cricket awareness in these parts :(

The pocket cricket pages have quite a few views on here. Would have thought that some of them maybe converted to supporters. I hope this pans out. The more quality games we have out there, the better it will be.
I would love to support it but I don't have any income and I am already in debt.

Users who are viewing this thread