End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

I don't think bombers can just like that explode unless there is a lynch on them ...

Rest of quote omitted for brevity.

The way I read it is that it is up to the bombs themselves when to detonate. I think what Simon was getting at is it has to happen before the lynch hammer. I think in other games Ive seen it's been called a suicide bomber...

Afaik it's a first time setup

I am suspecting Fake for trying to convince us to No Lynch. The way he analyses the Mafia's potential behaviour is particularly suspicious, almost as if he had a better view of things.

No benefit of doubt? Maybe perhaps he hasn't been online? That looks too eager to me to be honest.
He is online, ( I didn't "stalk" his profile, before anyone jumps in). I have seen him post so many times since morning.

He is online, ( I didn't "stalk" his profile, before anyone jumps in). I have seen him post so many times since morning.
True. He seems to be ignoring this thread. I'll wait for his explanation though.

1. Mafia Goon cant kill, bombs can. Look at the stats, the BEST thing IMO for town is for the bombs to strike Day 1 and Day 2. Look at the percentages. Or flip the thought and game out a situation where mafia have bombs late in the game and town has had a couple of mislynches.
This is way too risky on day 1. Let's say for an example: Myself (Town bomber) decide on day 1 to take out a suspicious player let's say surendar. I bomb myself and surendar, we both die. This early in the game it's easy to misread posts. What happens if surendar ends up being a town K9-unit? Bam, just like that we have two town PR's gone. And all of the sudden we go from a 6-3 majority to a 4-3 majority.
a lynch at the moment is a much safer option for us. Even a mislynch at least will give us a 5-3 majority.

Why would you even suggest this?

Strong FOS: Fake[DOUBLEPOST=1497368045][/DOUBLEPOST]
for town is for the bombs to strike Day 1 and Day 2
We only have a single bomber!

That action must be performed before a lynch vote reaches majority, and the only two people to die that day will be you and your target
Reading the first post it's clear that a bomb can only go off before vote reaches a majority. So the waiting game only prolongs the game. The game is clear, there is no night, we have to lynch someone daily, should the person get the majority of votes he can choose to target a specific person and take himself and his target out. In the case if the K9 unit successfully defused the bomb, he will be lynched only.

Lynch : AliB
This day is dragging long enough. All attempts for him to post his views here has failed. He did a similar in a previous game I played where we both were mafia.

Unofficial lynch count :
Rudolph : Swacker (seriously on your opening post)
AliB : Rudolph

I am suspecting Fake for trying to convince us to No Lynch. The way he analyses the Mafia's potential behaviour is particularly suspicious, almost as if he had a better view of things.

Don't fall for this people, read back and you will see he asked me a question which all I did was reply. You can bet if I ignored the question he'd be calling for my head aswell :)

Also, how is advocating for no lynch scummy behaviour? Especially day 1?
Scum have no night kill, they have the ability to kill 2 people with their bombs. Mafia sure as hell need us to lynch...

You don't like the idea.of no lynching, ok people entitled to their opinions. But you should state why. What is your plan? Why is no lynch a bad option?

Reading the first post it's clear that a bomb can only go off before vote reaches a majority. So the waiting game only prolongs the game. The game is clear, there is no night, we have to lynch someone daily, should the person get the majority of votes he can choose to target a specific person and take himself and his target out. In the case if the K9 unit successfully defused the bomb, he will be lynched only.

Emphasis added.

To me, what you say in the bold is dichotomous. Do you think it happens before tge majority or after? Scumslip?

Unofficial lynch count :
Rudolph : Swacker (seriously on your opening post)
AliB : Rudolph

Plus I went for No Lynch. Accident or deliberate?

This is exactly I understood from first post too and which I mentioned the same some posts above. One of the reasons I was going against FP strategy in initial posts because I assumed he was asking us to lynch someone inviting mafia bombers to do their job.
If concept of suicide bomber is true, then FP has leaked some information about how mafia bombers work known to him here, potential suspect. Simply because suicide bomber concept was not at all called out in rules of first post. Not really sure whether FP misunderstood wrong or FP leaked something here of what he knows that we don't know.

But the way @AliB is playing it's turning this situation totally ambiguous on what he is on, as he hasn't contributed here and it's like one player down already.

And @CerealKiller raising suspect because of no lynch is odd one too. Like he is waiting for someone to start lynch and then bomb them.

I am okay to get rid of @AliB as this setup is more to do with some serious activity and finding the black sheep.

Lynch: AliB

Until he speaks for himself contributing to the game. There should be a modkill rule in place if participant is not being active or not willing to contribute.

Until he speaks for himself contributing to the game. There should be a modkill rule in place if participant is not being active or not willing to contribute.
I've already PM'ed Simon that I'm busy so please find a replacement for me. :)

So we will have a replacement for Ali. We got to here from the replacement as well. As Rudolph said, there is no use in just waiting for mafia to act. They can only act when the vote counts get to majority.

A lynch everyday is a suitable option in this game. Let's not just lynch a player but lynch a player who will take someone with him. In this way the threat to the town (two acting mafia [bombers]) can be eliminated with the goon without any acting roles remain.

I am okay to get rid of @AliB as this setup is more to do with some serious activity

It's not the first time you jumped into conclusion, and lynching somebody based on inactivity is bullshit.

btw, your post of "I am okey to get rid of" doesn't help townie in anyway.

A lynch everyday is a suitable option in this game.
Okay.

Let's not just lynch a player but lynch a player who will take someone with him. In this way the threat to the town (two acting mafia [bombers]) can be eliminated with the goon without any acting roles remain.
What ? How can we get to know the bombers ? Yes, it is obvious that we should take out the bombers first, but we need to pin him down. And hope Simon gets Ali's replacement fast enough. As he hasn't actually posted anything, we have no idea what his role might be.

They can only act when the vote counts get to majority.

Why do you think the bombs can only act when the votecount gets to majority? To me the opening post is very much saying that they have to act anytime before it gets to majority?
Also, if the town lynches and gets it wrong. Day 2 becomes 5 T and 3 M. Obviously not the end of the game with the PR's, but your opening Day 2 with the ability for the mafia to hammer a town as soon as they get together...

Users who are viewing this thread