End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

I just felt you were off the radar playing smart . What do you think town should do today? Your views on Surendar? Thanks.

I already had my views on surendar and RUDOLPH, I recommend you to check back few page.

As of the day, 'no lynch' is the best option. Having said that, need to put pressure vote on somebody to have a view.

But in some ways id rather them take out the bomb than the K9. The fact we lose the bomb aswell as the target I think offsets the power. The bomb is more valuable as a vanilla player even now than as a bomb. When we get to the stage of having to lynch the godfather having that extra player is an extra day we can get it wrong.

Although, it is possible for the town bomb and the mafia to remain on last day which would be pretty funny...

Town bomb himself going to stay confused on where to apply his PR, it is very challenging unless he is sure of what he is going to do. For obvious reasons, he would not want to hurt the town by activating himself unnecessarily. However, he is going to remain as obstacle for K9. I will still recommend K9 diffusing whatsoever the category he may find - Town or Mafia.

But, we need to stimulate discussion about the game for scum hunting purposes. I'll ask everyone a few questions (and feel free to ask a few of me - but I want others to get in first, Ive talked enough)
@surendar
1. What about the original role descriptions Simon posted and/or what statements I made confused you as to the role and rules of the bombs?
2. I posted that I was going to PM Simon and ask questions, you later posted you were confused about where I got them. Any explanation?
3. You seemed desperate to not do the no lynch thing, now it's 'the safe option'. What was posted that changed your mind?
4. Who is your top 3 scum team at the moment?

Everyone else. What is your gun to head type read of the game? Who's in your scum team?

I said it before, i say the same now for 1, 2 and 3, i.e.
1) and 2) - Clearly mentioned in my previous quotes, very first post of this thread which says as rules does not have those. My understanding was, you have to lynch someone and if lynch is on Mafia bombers, they will activate before someone hammers them which will result in one town down benefiting Mafia. That is why, I had massive FOS on very first few posts of Day 1 because I thought you are asking us to lynch for mafia bombers to get activated.

In that scenario of you PMing Simon, which I am glad that you did - I still had no idea how you came up with those points because you quoted Simon asking whether it was meaningful interpretation. I was wondering and confused simply because rules did not elaborate them though it got clear(because of you) in the middle.

For 3) - Quote me one post where I say I have to do a lynch so desperately? I kept repeating this set up needs activity to find black sheep out and keeping quiet would not help. Desperately asking you a questions on your strategy does not mean I want to lynch someone. If I had to lynch, I would have lynched from the word go on Day 1 the moment I misunderstood you as asking for lynch to activate mafia bombers.

If you don't understand this reply, I am happy to answer what you did not understand from this reply. I will answer your 4th towards bottom of this post.

@swacker - It is not funny that I went after FP as FOS in middle and later thanked him, I agree. Because those bomber rules elaboration made sense in middle & I was able to connect where FP is coming from. I also acknowledged FP that I was good and thanked him and Simon even before Day2. [ To quote your message, somehow multi quotes is not working ]

This one - I am just quoting your last post as I don't know how to react( like "what?", "huh?", "mmmm?" for your multiple time mentions related to one particular thing ). So if I have not understood it wrong, you wanted K9 to investigate me because I have lynched AliB on Day 1. If he was K9 or town bomb or townie - It was already a big loss to town even before I lynched him because he was contributing ZERO percent. I used the word "getting rid" consciously because I meant what I said. I don't want to give his inactivity as benefit to Mafia as town would be thinking whether he is acting weird because he was mafia or, he is really unwilling to post. If AliB was any town role, it is easy pickings for Mafia to pick and frame him in later phases of the game like a weak link. If AliB was mafia role, then it would have been a right gamble. That was the way I saw that moment. That is why I used the word " getting rid " because Day 1 and Day 2 with or without AliB wouldn't have made any difference to the game. I not only lynched AliB in that post, I also asked for modkill him. Moment Simon announced the replacement, I removed my lynch immediately.

If my response, that I stood by, does not make sense to you, okay tell me one why you feel that AliB would have contributed better to this set up? Why you feel that AliB would have miraculously added to town's contributions by staying quiet? & why he deserved to stay after Day1?

All you did here is - Took this one lynch context alone and trying to frame me up with multiple posts again and again. No matter how many times you quote or repeat the same thing, it is not going to make a difference. Are you trying to distract K9?

Massive FOS : @Villain for above reasons.

@zwarrior @Fake Passport (Tagged zwarrior, i noticed him quoting and asking about this & my multi quotes not working properly ) - I did mention in yesterday's post that I observed few instances of "lynching every day as right way to go" and then switch to "No Lynch". It was referring to @PresidentEvil 's post. He made an abrupt switch from "Lynching everyday" to "No Lynch" in one go. You can go back and look through them by yourself.

For the moment, Villain stays on top in my FOS list as all he is doing is to try to frame me up with repeated posts referring to single context again and again. To me, it is bad way of conveying any message and it is an brain-washing attempt. Either he is too excited or, cautious attempt to cause distractions.

From yesterday, @PresidentEvil abrupt switch to no lynch is also FOS for me now, but I haven't seen that much contribution of him here in these discussions to confirm my FOS.

Waiting for Surendar to answer the questions raised and I'll make my final decision for the day.

Not meant to you, but to others as well - I am on CST timezone, it is Friday morning for me( during time of this post ). Looks like it is lot active in my night time, I won't be able to contribute during that time. So there would be delay due to timezone difference for me to come and check/reply here. just FYI.

Town bomb himself going to stay confused on where to apply his PR, it is very challenging unless he is sure of what he is going to do. For obvious reasons, he would not want to hurt the town by activating himself unnecessarily. However, he is going to remain as obstacle for K9. I will still recommend K9 diffusing whatsoever the category he may find - Town or Mafia.

1) and 2) - Clearly mentioned in my previous quotes, very first post of this thread which says as rules does not have those. My understanding was, you have to lynch someone and if lynch is on Mafia bombers, they will activate before someone hammers them which will result in one town down benefiting Mafia. That is why, I had massive FOS on very first few posts of Day 1 because I thought you are asking us to lynch for mafia bombers to get activated.

In that scenario of you PMing Simon, which I am glad that you did - I still had no idea how you came up with those points because you quoted Simon asking whether it was meaningful interpretation. I was wondering and confused simply because rules did not elaborate them though it got clear(because of you) in the middle.

For 3) - Quote me one post where I say I have to do a lynch so desperately? I kept repeating this set up needs activity to find black sheep out and keeping quiet would not help. Desperately asking you a questions on your strategy does not mean I want to lynch someone. If I had to lynch, I would have lynched from the word go on Day 1 the moment I misunderstood you as asking for lynch to activate mafia bombers.

If you don't understand this reply, I am happy to answer what you did not understand from this reply. I will answer your 4th towards bottom of this post.

@swacker - It is not funny that I went after FP as FOS in middle and later thanked him, I agree. Because those bomber rules elaboration made sense in middle & I was able to connect where FP is coming from. I also acknowledged FP that I was good and thanked him and Simon even before Day2. [ To quote your message, somehow multi quotes is not working ]

This one - I am just quoting your last post as I don't know how to react( like "what?", "huh?", "mmmm?" for your multiple time mentions related to one particular thing ). So if I have not understood it wrong, you wanted K9 to investigate me because I have lynched AliB on Day 1. If he was K9 or town bomb or townie - It was already a big loss to town even before I lynched him because he was contributing ZERO percent. I used the word "getting rid" consciously because I meant what I said. I don't want to give his inactivity as benefit to Mafia as town would be thinking whether he is acting weird because he was mafia or, he is really unwilling to post. If AliB was any town role, it is easy pickings for Mafia to pick and frame him in later phases of the game like a weak link. If AliB was mafia role, then it would have been a right gamble. That was the way I saw that moment. That is why I used the word " getting rid " because Day 1 and Day 2 with or without AliB wouldn't have made any difference to the game. I not only lynched AliB in that post, I also asked for modkill him. Moment Simon announced the replacement, I removed my lynch immediately.

If my response, that I stood by, does not make sense to you, okay tell me one why you feel that AliB would have contributed better to this set up? Why you feel that AliB would have miraculously added to town's contributions by staying quiet? & why he deserved to stay after Day1?

All you did here is - Took this one lynch context alone and trying to frame me up with multiple posts again and again. No matter how many times you quote or repeat the same thing, it is not going to make a difference. Are you trying to distract K9?

@zwarrior @Fake Passport (Tagged zwarrior, i noticed him quoting and asking about this & my multi quotes not working properly ) - I did mention in yesterday's post that I observed few instances of "lynching every day as right way to go" and then switch to "No Lynch". It was referring to @PresidentEvil 's post. He made an abrupt switch from "Lynching everyday" to "No Lynch" in one go. You can go back and look through them by yourself.

For the moment, Villain stays on top in my FOS list as all he is doing is to try to frame me up with repeated posts referring to single context again and again. To me, it is bad way of conveying any message and it is an brain-washing attempt. Either he is too excited or, cautious attempt to cause distractions.

From yesterday, @PresidentEvil abrupt switch to no lynch is also FOS for me now, but I haven't seen that much contribution of him here in these discussions to confirm my FOS.
Even others were not sure when the game began. So let me tell you that, FK had a point when he posted a long analysis which was fair to go for. It is better to stay away and go for 'no lynch' rather than lynching a townie through wrong analysis...

Abrupt switch? When you agree to someone and get to know that the idea which someone suggested is better than yours, then there is no point in staying with your ideas.

He wasn't contributing at all which I agree upon but that doesn't mean he was so dumb that he would not even use his power if he had one. He deserved to stay 'coz maybe he was a townie who had a power role and even if he did not have one or wasn't posting at all lynching him doesn't help as it reduces a townie and makes it 5 v/s 3 which doesn't help the town in anyway. And alright, I won't be picking this topic again.

Secondly, I did not try to frame you. It was only that I wanted to put some pressure on you as you sounded fishy. You sound even more suspicious as you just returned the favour by putting up an FOS on me just because I had one on you.

Even others were not sure when the game began. So let me tell you that, FK had a point when he posted a long analysis which was fair to go for. It is better to stay away and go for 'no lynch' rather than lynching a townie through wrong analysis...

Abrupt switch? When you agree to someone and get to know that the idea which someone suggested is better than yours, then there is no point in staying with your ideas.

You actually are contradicting yourself in that bold sentence. When same point was asked before, what will happen if town gets wrong - you replied as an acceptable risk because town will have advantage if they get it right. Then you made too defensive statement as 'No Lynch' because you were concerned town will get hurt with wrong analysis.

Why did you feel before that it is worth to take the risk? And what did you find convincing in FP's post that changed your mind to extreme opposite direction?

Secondly, I did not try to frame you. It was only that I wanted to put some pressure on you as you sounded fishy. You sound even more suspicious as you just returned the favour by putting up an FOS on me just because I had one on you.

You conveyed a message on one context - it is fine.
You conveyed same message again on same context - it is still fine.
You conveyed same message asking K9 to investigate for same context - what?
You conveyed same message of same context asking others what others think of me - "huh?"
You feel I am mafia because of same message and context - "mmm?"

I do not know what category to put these other than, trying to frame me up!

You actually are contradicting yourself in that bold sentence. When same point was asked before, what will happen if town gets wrong - you replied as an acceptable risk because town will have advantage if they get it right. Then you made too defensive statement as 'No Lynch' because you were concerned town will get hurt with wrong analysis.

Why did you feel before that it is worth to take the risk? And what did you find convincing in FP's post that changed your mind to extreme opposite

Firstly, there was a confusion of bomber's role. It was when Simon cleared their roles, we got the clear idea of what or when they can carryout their roles. Before that, we were completely unaware about how their roles function.

I can still say that taking risk can help us, but before that we must understand that there was no kill by the mafia. Which means that their no. is intact. If there was a kill, we could take risk as we know that there are just two Mafias with one being bomber who can kill himself while other one doesn't have a role. If we got the second one right and the bomber kills himself, we have won. But Mafia has played smartly by not killing anyone. They are still 3 in no. and we can't take risk right now. One wrong lynch can get a townie die and bomber take another townie with him. Two townies are lost at once.

Yes, he did want to lynch but changed his mind after the replacement. If I was in his place, I would have done the same (not the lynch, but unlynch after the replacement). But your obsession with that single point is kind of giving out the wrong signals. To a bystander, it's looking like you want to force a lynch on surendar.

I only asked others what they thought about you just to have something going here which means obviously they'd post something which will help us have a good read on them. I won't lie that was also because I'm still suspicious of you and questioned few of them taking them as your teammates(just playing around). I still don't have anything strong against you.[DOUBLEPOST=1497623392][/DOUBLEPOST]That was for Surendar.

Yes, he did want to lynch but changed his mind after the replacement. If I was in his place, I would have done the same (not the lynch, but unlynch after the replacement). But your obsession with that single point is kind of giving out the wrong signals. To a bystander, it's looking like you want to force a lynch on surendar.
I'm not trying to force a lynch on him and already accept that I've dragged that one post way too much. But what I don't get is why are you trying to defend him? You've tried defending him twice. Maybe you're a K9 who investigated him and got he's town? Or you're his teammate.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm rather trying to find a reason as to why you keep targeting one person.

Maybe you're a K9 who investigated him and got he's town?
I don't think the K9 would get the alignment result in his investigation - only whether the investigated guy has a bomb or not.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm rather trying to find a reason as to why you keep targeting one person.
If I really wanted to get rid of him I'd have lynched him straightaway. I only had or still have an FOS on him and that's it. This FOS isn't as strong which would force me to lynch him as I don't have any evidence at all, I'm just trying to play around and get to something. I also accept that I put a lot of pressure on him based on one instance. Now let's move on.
I don't think the K9 would get the alignment result in his investigation - only whether the investigated guy has a bomb or not.
Had no idea about this one, good to know but that also means the Godfather will be very safe if it's true.

Had no idea about this one, good to know but that also means the Godfather will be very safe if it's true.

Yes, only bomb or not will be the result based on first post of this thread. He can block mafias( or town too unfortunately ) by diffusing the bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread