End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We should also be going after the ones who went for No Lynch, clear mafia tactic to end the day without any majority votes and to use their powers. Not all those who went for it, obviously.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@Villain - throw me some insight please. Zw told that I jumped on bandwagon and went for no lynch as I realized it won't reach majority.

Fact is, I missed to no lynch on day1 due to my time zone. I did only unlynch of AliB. He(zw) was accusing me and not defending.

And as for as aspirins post, anyone would have felt the same if one is dragging a topic to that extent. If you call that as defend its biggest LOL.

Do you even realize that at this moment you look too scummy that you are trying to connect non existent dots?

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
I will put my views pretty soon, I am away atm.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
@Villain - throw me some insight please. Zw told that I jumped on bandwagon and went for no lynch as I realized it won't reach majority.

Fact is, I missed to no lynch on day1 due to my time zone. I did only unlynch of AliB. He(zw) was accusing me and not defending.

And as for as aspirins post, anyone would have felt the same if one is dragging a topic to that extent. If you call that as defend its biggest LOL.

Do you even realize that at this moment you look too scummy that you are trying to connect non existent dots?
As I said it'd be pretty dumb if they're defending you being your teammates. I have only looked scummy to you. You're yourself trying to drag the same topic while victimising yourself. You even ignored my post regarding people who went for 'No Lynch' including you.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
As I said it'd be pretty dumb if they're defending you being your teammates. I have only looked scummy to you. You're yourself trying to drag the same topic while victimising yourself. You even ignored my post regarding people who went for 'No Lynch' including you.

That still didn't answer my question. How is it called zw defending me where that post you quoted was actually zw accusing me.
You understand the meaning of non existent dots? I called it non existent because you are calling a accusing post as defending one. Am I clear to You? I didn't ask you why you are going after no lynch posters but I asked why are you trying to connect non existent dots.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Unlucky loosing our K-9 unit. It seems that the no lynch strategy frustrated the mafia.It's unfortunate , however we still have numbers and bomb on our side. I've just logged in quickly (at work).. Would like to see what gave CerealKiller away, also who has been supportive of zwarrior.

32cbed1fec6e0f58309ef7a266550045.jpg

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It'd also be pretty dumb if they were trying to defend him being his teammates.
You said it yourself.

Also, I find your statement of going after those who voted "no lynch" negative. How would those advocating no lynch policy be suspects. Before the start of this day, it was the reasonable path to take as it was giving K9 the opportunity to keep investigating new player daily. It was something that the mafia couldn't have afforded to go on with for very long.

So it would be interesting to hear why you think it was not a good idea.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
That still didn't answer my question. How is it called zw defending me where that post you quoted was actually zw accusing me.
You understand the meaning of non existent dots? I called it non existent because you are calling a accusing post as defending one. Am I clear to You? I didn't ask you why you are going after no lynch posters but I asked why are you trying to connect non existent dots.
His words "Maybe he got to know that no one will get majority hence followed the no lynch." were in your favour defending your decision of going so quick from lynching to non lynching. I took 'non-existent dots' as me connecting you with Asprin and yes I don't understand the meaning of non existent dots.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
You said it yourself.

Also, I find your statement of going after those who voted "no lynch" negative. How would those advocating no lynch policy be suspects. Before the start of this day, it was the reasonable path to take as it was giving K9 the opportunity to keep investigating new player daily. It was something that the mafia couldn't have afforded to go on with for very long.

So it would be interesting to hear why you think it was not a good idea.
I feel it was pretty much pre-planned by the mafias to use their power. Hence, it makes sense for them to go for a 'No Lynch' as it works in their favour. No Lynching was a decent call at that point but we even wanted to have some discussion to take place before we could jump so abruptly on it. You've also successfully blurred my lines "Not all those who went for it, obviously."

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Planet cricket used to have breaking the head smiley I need that desperately!
@Villain - FYI, let me tell for one last time like telling a school kid.
1) I did not do no lynch on day1 as I missed to do my conclusion of day 1 as last set of activities took place when I was sleeping and when I came next morning it was day 2 already. I unlynched from my previous lynch next moment after Simon's announcement. No lynch is the term we use when we all agree no action is going to be taken. Majority of others settled with no lynch and I failed to do that.

2) zw accused me of playing safe that I am doing a bandwagon as I realized lynching will not reach majority. He claimed me as scum and the fact was I never did no lynch.

You are doing well to cause good confusion here with non existent events. (Rolleyes)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
You've also successfully blurred my lines "Not all those who went for it, obviously."
I didn't "blur" that. I thought that was a given and something that needn't be pointed out.

I made a mistake here taking the day ended because of the 'No Lynch' majority while it actually was because they bombed CK. Apologies.
You gotta admit it, that's hard to believe. How could you miss that?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Planet cricket used to have breaking the head smiley I need that desperately!
@Villain - FYI, let me tell for one last time like telling a school kid.
1) I did not do no lynch on day1 as I missed to do my conclusion of day 1 as last set of activities took place when I was sleeping and when I came next morning it was day 2 already. I unlynched from my previous lynch next moment after Simon's announcement. No lynch is the term we use when we all agree no action is going to be taken. Majority of others settled with no lynch and I failed to do that.

2) zw accused me of playing safe that I am doing a bandwagon as I realized lynching will not reach majority. He claimed me as scum and the fact was I never did no lynch.

You are doing well to cause good confusion here with non existent events. (Rolleyes)
Why are you getting so frustrated while stretching the topic yourself. I took your points and it's my way to play the game which could be bad/good in your opinion. Either I failed to understand his post or you did, I still have no clue about it because I was the one who said Surendar was jumping on bandwagon(he quoted my post) just as Rudolph lynched AliB while ZW defended you saying that was maybe because he thought it won't reach majority

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
I feel it was pretty much pre-planned by the mafias to use their power. Hence, it makes sense for them to go for a 'No Lynch' as it works in their favour. No Lynching was a decent call at that point but we even wanted to have some discussion to take place before we could jump so abruptly on it. You've also successfully blurred my lines "Not all those who went for it, obviously."
Are you saying we should start lynching? The no-lynch strategy has been working ..

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I didn't "blur" that. I thought that was a given and something that needn't be pointed out.

You gotta admit it, that's hard to believe. How could you miss that?
I woke up and saw the day ended after three consecutive 'No Lynch' posts.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685271][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you saying we should start lynching? The no-lynch strategy has been working ..
No Lynching still works in the favour of town.[DOUBLEPOST=1497685367][/DOUBLEPOST]As I said I made a mistake judging how the day ended so please discard that post.

Users who are viewing this thread