KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
People bash Azhar Ali but the truth is he is better than the likes of Shehzad/Akmal's/Hafeez/Shafiq :)

Told you!

@CerealKiller still don't want him ???

Azhar Ali & Shoaib Malik will play a huge role in the development of Pak team in the future !!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
When I saw Hasan Ali first time, I knew he had potential to become one of the world's best.
I remember when he debuted for Peshawar Zalmi and he got 1-27, i had absolutely zero idea who he was, although i am quite a keen follower of domestic cricket.[DOUBLEPOST=1497803377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Told you!

@CerealKiller still don't want him ???
I said long ago that he is better than them, because he is a team man. I posted it in Pakistan team discussion after the SA game.[DOUBLEPOST=1497803427][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope we see a Gangnam Style from Hasan :D

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats guys. As much as I hate the result, we were completely outplayed and Pakistan deserved the victory..

Also, I might receive lot of hate, but I think Kohli is not fit for the captain. ( I am not telling this because India lost. ) His ipl captaincy is bad, and his choice for the playing XI is bad too. You can't have Shami and Umesh who had an exceptional year and the conditions which help them, be sitting out. We need to trust our pacers. We need to back them. Shami is a wonderful bowler, I dare say he is our best wicket taker and he never gets a game ? It's time we believe in them. That is one of the reason fast bowlers don't succeed in India. This will bite their confidence too.

And when was the last time Ashwin did something memorable in LO ? I can remember last edition's CT finale. And let's not forget how sloppy he is in the field. High time we bring in chahl or Kuldeep.

Users who are viewing this thread