AMA FP's AMA

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
We met when we both worked in retail. I worked in F&V on the early shift and he was a storeman working on the receiving dock. I actually asked him out!

His 'standard' weight range varies quite dramatically. When he is at his fittest - no he doesn't, he doesn't have to put much weight on and he does.

MrsPacman

School Cricketer
You guys are no fun! Make him sweat in an interrogation for once!
SweetCaroline has some good ones!

Boxers or Y fronts.

Flowers or chocolates.

Ikea or traditional furniture.

How long do you take on the lavatory (I'm writing this currently on the lav).

Favourite food.

Do you sleep naked or with PJ's.

Wet shave or electric.

How many girls have you kissed

Favourite colour.

Have you ever gone commando.

Early riser of sleep in.

Fat girls or skinny.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
You guys are no fun! Make him sweat in an interrogation for once!
SweetCaroline has some good ones!

Boxers or Y fronts.

Flowers or chocolates.

Ikea or traditional furniture.

How long do you take on the lavatory (I'm writing this currently on the lav).

Favourite food.

Do you sleep naked or with PJ's.

Wet shave or electric.

How many girls have you kissed

Favourite colour.

Have you ever gone commando.

Early riser of sleep in.

Fat girls or skinny.

Let's not exxagurate things, but takes me more than that to sweat.

- Either depending on circumstances
- Chocolates!
- Traditional furniture hands down, although Ikea does have its place. We have Ikea stuff, prefer traditional but not a snob about it
- Depends on circumstance, sometimes need to be in and out and sometimes need the solitude!
- Indian Food
- Winter is PJs, Summer naked.
- Old school wet shave - with DE razor.
- Assuming you mean romantically and not awkward family things when your 3. 8 I think?
- Red
- Yes is the standard attire when kilted
- Sleep in by default, get so much more done when early riser
- Define fat and skinny and define why. I don't usually care too much

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What did you think when you found out about my age?

Ideal/favourite outfit?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
What did you think when you found out about my age?

Ideal/favourite outfit?

I was genuinely suprised, I only found out recently and had thought you were slightly older given how articulate and level headed you are.

My daily go to is jeans and a polo shirt. However I love it when I have to get kilted up, I wish it was more socially acceptable. Not in a Barney from HIMYM extreme way, but I also quite like suits.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I was genuinely suprised, I only found out recently and had thought you were slightly older given how articulate and level headed you are.
My friends call me a bit of a nerd, but that feeling when you surprise older people (including new teachers) who think you're just a "normal" teenager is priceless :D I can switch between both "personalities" though.
Arguments on the internet taught me to be level headed, both on the web and in real life, so i wouldn't look as stupid as those i argued with. On the articulate thing, it's just that i want to impress people, as i don't have many other ways to do it :p

My daily go to is jeans and a polo shirt. However I love it when I have to get kilted up, I wish it was more socially acceptable. Not in a Barney from HIMYM extreme way, but I also quite like suits.
I find kilts hilarious, but not in an offensive way. To each their own. The only time i ever got to wear a suit was at my uncle's wedding, and i loved it.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I find kilts hilarious, but not in an offensive way. To each their own. The only time i ever got to wear a suit was at my uncle's wedding, and i loved it.

Once you get used to it kilts are great, they are really heavy so no Marilyn Monroe impressions (short of a storm) the added airflow and the freedom is great. Plus they have this weird all season availability. Ive worn them from 0°C right up to 45°C and I wasn't uncomfortable in them at either end.

Plus, if your as socially awkward as I was (and probably still am) the ladies absolutely love them and it's a great conversation starter. You can keep it cultural or go the innuendo road depending on your style/intentions etc

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why aren't you active in other sections of the site, apart from Mafia and General Chat?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Why aren't you active in other sections of the site, apart from Mafia and General Chat?

There's a couple of reasons. I do some work for some cricketing bodies (you can't tell who from where I live and I won't answer which ones) and, although not expected of me, it's kinda useful to be neutral. I see pretty much everything though.

That and a couple of times I've engaged, Ive noticed a tendency for enough people to treat everything as black or white and not be even willing to entertain points of view or the nuance without resorting to getting personal as a standard defence mechanism...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Favourite TWW character and episode?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Favourite TWW character and episode?

Leo and Kate Harper. Leo was beautifully written and really well played by John Spencer, an interesting character and my favourite overall.

Kate was also an interesting character I wish they bought on a bit earlier. Also when the series first came out had a major crush on her which helped matters haha

My favourite episode is 'The supremes' which is the one where they appoint the 2 SCOTUS justices at the one time.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Did you found yourself in a situation where you know you were wrong but couldn't do anything about it?
Any chance of seeing you in Cricket Leagues section?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ever seen a crime being committed?

Ever done anything illegal?

Ever wish you never did an AMA?

Users who are viewing this thread