Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
We already have a video from Wealey which shows Smith being stumped like that. I am not sure if @MattW has been able to replicate this yet but it would be good to have a video of a human getting out in the same fashion. I am going to try and do the same next time I play.

I have over 100 hours on Ashes. That Smith stumping was the only stumping I have.

I'm genuinely shocked if you had 5 in one innings?!quoted wrong person

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have over 100 hours on Ashes. That Smith stumping was the only stumping I have.

I'm genuinely shocked if you had 5 in one innings?!quoted wrong person
Was viewing @mazd stream the game and he also had like 4-5 stumping wickets off the AI...

D

Deleted member 185125

We already have a video from Wealey which shows Smith being stumped like that. I am not sure if @MattW has been able to replicate this yet but it would be good to have a video of a human getting out in the same fashion. I am going to try and do the same next time I play.
The scorecard for the same was posted. However I don't have much apart from that innings as of now. I was under the impression that moving one step back would fix it. However not sure on how to go about with AI. Once the game is out worldwide we might have more info on this.[DOUBLEPOST=1510768985][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry we saying the AI got out stumped or the AI was bowling?

Odd, I'll feed it back.
AI got stumped.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I havent seen anyone else so excited then you buddy! I am waiting for the game to get live too. The best thing is thanks giving vacation starts for me tomorrow and its two week I dont have classes or work :D Cant wait to get my hands and play for good two weeks, if misus allow :p
Yup too excited. By the time it comes on the US Store, I’ll be at college and part time. Will only enjoy it at night, because Friday is just a non sense lecture.

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Which platform is having highest active base of online community so far ?! (DBC 14& 17 Combined)

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow game is online in PS store :yes:yes

graham

Club Captain
Got game :cheers
Starting with tution batting ,
Agrgresssive ground shots , followered instruction will not let me move on is it me or bug .
L2 and r2 and right stick which have been doing for past 4 years .
Can anyone help want to enjoy everything with this game :D

D

Deleted member 185125

Got game :cheers
Starting with tution batting ,
Agrgresssive ground shots , followered instruction will not let me move on is it me or bug .
L2 and r2 and right stick which have been doing for past 4 years .
Can anyone help want to enjoy everything with this game :D
Same happened to me, I have posted the same in the bug thread.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Currently bang in an Ashes match! But all 3 domestic sides are there, and in career mode, you have a whole bunch of Irish club sides too! Pretty cool.
That is awesome, would love to see if Afghanistan domestic are there too. If they are I know which country I will represent this time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread