Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Xbox one had the pre-order option. Folks were able to pre-download the game since last week or more. I did the same, I have it downloaded now waiting for clock to tick 12.00 am and I can play it directly :D
Me and the other ps users who want the game digitally will have to wait for the morning so enjoy when you get it!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Played my first game last night. Five5 match as Australia v England. Spoiler alert, they needed 4 off the last ball and Joe Root blocked it. Didn't even attempt to try and smash it. Thought that was interesting haha

I watched the whole and it was great.
It was a bit weird when root defended the last ball when they required 4 runs lol...probably match fixing.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played my first game last night. Five5 match as Australia v England. Spoiler alert, they needed 4 off the last ball and Joe Root blocked it. Didn't even attempt to try and smash it. Thought that was interesting haha

HAHA last ball defended :D

angad

Chairman of Consent
To everyone who didn't play DBC 2017 much....do try out the Precision shot button! It just takes your batting to another level all together. Want to play the ball down to fine leg...you can do it with this button with ease. Do try it for sure ! (Its R1 on PS4)

And you can use it in tandem with the triggers (R2 and L2). The animation also changes for e.g for lofted cover drives played with the Precision button pressed.

Last edited:

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
HAHA last ball defended :D

Yikes. This was on Pro difficulty, so hopefully it doesn't do this on Legend.

Sadly, I have seen Legend AI play like this in DBC17, but all reviews/comments from beta testers so far say AI has been vastly improved in this version. If this bug still remains, I hope BigAnt fixes it

Users who are viewing this thread