Random Thoughts

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He is being tried by the National Accountability Bureau though. And the Supreme Court is hearing the Hudaibya Mills case too. If those cases are succesful, he will hopefully die in jail.

Let's hope he gets a jail sentence, but knowing his political strength and connections he is most likely to not get jail time. Worse, if he does he will most likely move to a different country - bearing in mind that he owns homes in Mayfair, London.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Alright Random Thoughts thread have turned into Politics :P

After a long time I've seen political discussion in this forum...

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Alright Random Thoughts thread have turned into Politics :P

After a long time I've seen political discussion in this forum...

There used to be a political discussions area on the forum but I guess it was abolished after lack of activity.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
http://677c5e2e821c704b.demo-xenforo.com/200/index.php

Was browsing Xenforo community and got to know that XF2 has been released, so created a demo out there, let's have a look at the future.
I've used that on another forum, not a big fan of that. The one we have right now is much better.

Even they weren't a big fan of that, so they reverted back to the one they were using before i.e. the current PC one.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hyderabad Metro Rail was open to public, and this is how the first day services took off! Best moment: people cheering and applauding when all the 10 year wait for the "Metro" ended!

Dedication to @ThanksRudolph and all other Hyderabadis in this forum :D (please tag everyone).

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Hyderabad Metro Rail was open to public, and this is how the first day services took off! Best moment: people cheering and applauding when all the 10 year wait for the "Metro" ended!

Dedication to @ThanksRudolph and all other Hyderabadis in this forum :D (please tag everyone).
great in my city Jaipur metro isn't work good and also project didn't completed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not a big thing but just achieved 1000 views on Twitch. Was at 200 before I started streaming Ashes Cricket. From 4 I now have 23 followers so increase of 19 followers in three weeks time. Hoping things go up from here. I want Cricket to be part of eSports and if anyone wants to collaborate can contact. Thanks to all those who viewed my streams and highlights.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Not a big thing but just achieved 1000 views on Twitch. Was at 200 before I started streaming Ashes Cricket. From 4 I now have 23 followers so increase of 19 followers in three weeks time. Hoping things go up from here. I want Cricket to be part of eSports and if anyone wants to collaborate can contact. Thanks to all those who viewed my streams and highlights.
it will increase to more in some time.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
I'm thinking to make a historical documentary.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
With the vCash functionality back, I am feeling depressed. The vCash is right at the top always and it reminds me of how much vCash I lost over past few months ;(

Users who are viewing this thread