Ashes Cricket General Discussion

And with that.... I'll be away from here for now. Not that i post much but it's just too much of a downer reading all the random made up thoughts. As Matt said before I can understand why BA staff don't post after going through this thread and many others. They could say everything under the sun and it wouldn't change a thing in many peoples minds. Just seems people only come on here to moan over and over. :wave

I'd highly disagree with this sentiment. There are some who come only to moan, there are others like myself who just want to know what's going on. I honestly don't care if it takes them a while, I just want to know what's happening, even something as simple as "yeah, the place is basically burning down with AO tennis at the moment, we intend a large patch for Ashes Cricket in the coming months; we will not abandon this game" would put a lot of people back at ease.

There is a one simple fix for AI filed placing issue.

Give the users the option of present fields. They can say its a feild use for fast bowlers on PP1 so we know how to chenge it etc.

If something gose wrong, they can give the option of going back to default field settings.

Its a simple fix and they have nothing to lose

I'd highly disagree with this sentiment. There are some who come only to moan, there are others like myself who just want to know what's going on. I honestly don't care if it takes them a while, I just want to know what's happening, even something as simple as "yeah, the place is basically burning down with AO tennis at the moment, we intend a large patch for Ashes Cricket in the coming months; we will not abandon this game" would put a lot of people back at ease.
they made a statement the other day saying they are working on patch

2 main issues in career:

1.)AI shouldnt use my field when I select field for all option.

2.)Give me MY field set when I come in to bowl. It just keeps on changing every time I come to bowl..

Tagging @MattW to add this to their list..

Last edited:
They (Big Ant) promised a patch for AO Tennis this week and, as yet, haven’t delivered. So if they’re struggling to meet that commitment we may not see an Ashes patch for months, if at all.
Hi everyone!

A major new patch for AO Tennis is now live, for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Please download it at your earliest convenience, as the new patch brings a host of new improvements and updates to the game, listed out in patch notes below.

We are working 24/7 to listen to feedback about the game, and make improvements, refinements, and add features based on what the community wants and expects. Thank you for your passion and interest in the great sport, and thank you for your patience as we continue to work on AO Tennis.

Patch Notes:

- Improvements to player shot timing and feedback.
- Improvements to player movement.
- Improvements to doubles.
- Improvements to sound and game atmosphere.
- Increased number of career mode tournaments.
- Changed online quick match to 3 games 1 set plus tiebreak.
- Improved Stability.
- Added Serve and Rally Statistical information to pause menu.
- Added extra morph options to player creation.
- Added extra hair types to player creation.
- Added Yuichi Sugita to playing roster
- Added new Paris courts

YOU ARE WRONG...

And with that.... I'll be away from here for now. Not that i post much but it's just too much of a downer reading all the random made up thoughts. As Matt said before I can understand why BA staff don't post after going through this thread and many others. They could say everything under the sun and it wouldn't change a thing in many peoples minds. Just seems people only come on here to moan over and over. :wave

This.
It's a game for christ sake, one that I am largely enjoying, despite some flaws.
If a patch is released at some point, great. If not, I'll carry on playing when time permits, enjoy some matches, get frustrated with others. Just like watching England cricket.

What sort of plans do people go in with bowling? I’ve gone three innings now against Australia and struggled. I’ve mixed up the deliveries. I had some success bowling out swing for a few and the an off cutter for an LBW shout.
I had to resort to 6 on the boundary to stop the runs.
I managed to get Aussies 85-3 but then ended up at 550-7D.

BA guys are working tirelessly for patches of both Aotennis and Ashes. AoTennis is patched today Next in line is Ashes with a big patch .

Users who are viewing this thread