Ashes Cricket General Discussion

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wish I could just blow the words "planetcricket.org/forums" from my brains search history...

What an absolute "f#cktard" of a place it has become lately! Absolute f#cking putrid piss hole ATM.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Was playing co op with my friend and for some reason he can't see the ball marker when the bowler bowls, I can see it though when I'm batting. Any ideas of what to do? He is playing and standard controls easy batting . Would really appreciate it if someone could help me

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is a good game like I play it every day it just everyone unpantient including me hahaa
Maybe it has to do with me not interested in playing against the ai,for me win,lose or draw I like to pit my wits against my fellow humans so every weekend I have an online marathon and I luv it :)

Kass D

County Cricketer
I suppose for people who are not really interested in technicalities of actual cricket, this game as it is now is fine !!

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Just a vibe thing mate
Calling people by that moniker is a little reckless considering it is an open public forum.
I suppose for people who are not really interested in technicalities of actual cricket, this game as it is now is fine !!
You may need to explain, considering the game is covering three different forms of the sport each with their own unique dynamic.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Is that
Calling people by that moniker is a little reckless considering it is an open public forum.

You may need to explain, considering the game is covering three different forms of the sport each with their own unique dynamic.
Is that something new in cricket games ?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
BA guys are working tirelessly for patches of both Aotennis and Ashes. AoTennis is patched today Next in line is Ashes with a big patch .

But with what though? Every patch we've had since release has regressed this game. Why is this one going to be any different when they have stopped engaging with the beta team? (Who actually know about the nuances of cricket)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My money is on there being a secret second beta team because they wanted to get away from @blockerdave. :p

I'm trying to think who would be on my beta team.

1. Langeveldt
2. Dutch
3. Blockerdave
4. Spoobir
5. Zimrahil
6. Francobaldo
7. Llewellyn
8 - 11. Anyone I have been rude enough to forget

12. Dean Johnes (water)

D

Dutch

I'm trying to think who would be on my beta team.

1. Langeveldt
2. Dutch
3. Blockerdave
4. Spoobir
5. Zimrahil
6. Francobaldo
7. Llewellyn
8 - 11. Anyone I have been rude enough to forget

12. Dean Johnes (water)
Nice team....not sure whether we would actually get any water but yeah......There would always be a place for @Chief on my dream team: probably captain....

Users who are viewing this thread