Xbox One console users

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Advice needed. Ok then.....got my Xbox one today. Managed to set it up/do the wifi connection.........even managed to obtain a new password as I had forgot my original password for xbox live on my 360 console. Great I thought......put Ashes Cricket disk in Xbox one and start the tutorials I thought. But wait!!.........the machine started to 'download' Ashes Cricket. Took about 10 minutes. Has my console downloaded the game to my hard drive? Doesn't the game play directly from the disk?

Anyone got any suggestions?

D

Deleted member 46200

Advice needed. Ok then.....got my Xbox one today. Managed to set it up/do the wifi connection.........even managed to obtain a new password as I had forgot my original password for xbox live on my 360 console. Great I thought......put Ashes Cricket disk in Xbox one and start the tutorials I thought. But wait!!.........the machine started to 'download' Ashes Cricket. Took about 10 minutes. Has my console downloaded the game to my hard drive? Doesn't the game play directly from the disk?

Anyone got any suggestions?
Not an X box one user but a helpful person... Could it be the last patch? The speed would depend on your internet connection x

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks. If it was downloading a patch.......and I took 10 minutes......then I seriously need to get a decent broadband provider.
I really can't remember if it downloaded more game files I know some do but honestly can't remember. Load the game and see what happens. x

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Pretty sure they instal to the hdd for reasons of performance, but you can't play without inserting the disk anyway.

Probably you installed the game plus the patches

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Had a rush of blood last night and bought 3 months access to that xbox gold whatsit. Great...i'll download one of the months games that is offered free to try. Works out that at my internet speed it will take around 30 hours to download. Now.....Im normally a patient old feller.....but I won't wait a day and a bit for a download.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Had a rush of blood last night and bought 3 months access to that xbox gold whatsit. Great...i'll download one of the months games that is offered free to try. Works out that at my internet speed it will take around 30 hours to download. Now.....Im normally a patient old feller.....but I won't wait a day and a bit for a download.
If you have Xbox One buy the EA Access pass for $29 a year or $4 a month whichever you prefer. All the 2017 games will be free to download for you until that EA Access is valid.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have an xbox. its good to have an xbox 360. for the backward comp game mainly for the free monthly games once you have the gold.

because you can only download the xbox one free game and if u want a backward comp game free or buy online for xbox u would need to put your credit card details in the xbox itself. the Gift card will not work for digital xbox 360 gamea.

Users who are viewing this thread