Ashes Cricket General Discussion

sashu_91

County Cricketer
9th patch for AO.

Cricket can't get one because of the negativity. They wonder why.

"We support our games". Ha.
I wonder what Ashes cricket would have evolved to if it had got that same attention.
Maybe AO Tennis team members are greater in number than Ashes Cricket. Really? hah.
Oh Cricket is a complex sport it takes time!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think a small team working for Ashes patch, that may be the reason why we are not getting single patch since release 3 months back. In the mean time AO has received 9 patches and very lucky Tennis fans.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
is it a bug? PS4 sometimes its has blur on batsman and other times it doesn't. I'm not sure why it it even happens.

balkeet

International Coach
Maybe The future of bigant cricket games depend on success on AO tennis game as the studio need to survive and thrive

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Maybe The future of bigant cricket games depend on success on AO tennis game as the studio need to survive and thrive

I think they should retire the tennis game. From the people I know who got it.. Its very bad game.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Maybe they're hoping to get French Open/Wimbledon licenses or something. Trying to make the game up to scratch for that.

I'm still hoping they cut a deal with ECB for the English home summer. I JUST WANT TO PLAY AT LORDS DAMMIT!

Thieves

Club Captain
I'm afraid of commenting on ao tennis as I fear that my post may be removed to that forum.
Perhaps there next patch will include the same commentary from ashes into ao tennis....

"That's gone so high, it'll bring rain".

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe they're hoping to get French Open/Wimbledon licenses or something. Trying to make the game up to scratch for that.

I'm still hoping they cut a deal with ECB for the English home summer. I JUST WANT TO PLAY AT LORDS DAMMIT!
Lords would be something. I wouldn't mind Newlands in game. Such a beautiful ground.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Honestly you do such a good job on the kit making I'm not even that bothered about licensed teams (the photo-realistic faces are excellent though). But loads of new stadiums from around the world would be an ace addition to the game.

It won't happen because the forums are too negative and x number of people will complain about y stadium missing.

Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread