The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When doing the ropes I get an error that says : Index was outside the bounds of array, what does that mean? I am trying to save the TXPK in to blobset > ashes mods > txpk folder

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
When doing the ropes I get an error that says : Index was outside the bounds of array, what does that mean? I am trying to save the TXPK in to blobset > ashes mods > txpk folder

It means there is a DDS file in the txpk folder that is not supposed to be there. Confusing as I made sure it was working before I uploaded...

I'll have a look around.

EDIT: Figured it out, I had the Rope Mods folder in the wrong place :facepalm re-uploading now.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It means there is a DDS file in the txpk folder that is not supposed to be there. Confusing as I made sure it was working before I uploaded...

I'll have a look around.

EDIT: Figured it out, I had the Rope Mods folder in the wrong place :facepalm re-uploading now.

Haha I was just about the post this

You've already got sunfoil in fields which is how it went in DBC 14 so I should just delete the rope mods folder yeah?

Spoobir

Haha I was just about the post this

You've already got sunfoil in fields which is how it went in DBC 14 so I should just delete the rope mods folder yeah?

I would move it somewhere else so you keep the Cricket Australia ones but yeah get it out of the txpk folder.

I have updated the file and instructions in the other post.[DOUBLEPOST=1520933139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes it is possible I did the stumps pack for DBC 17 and all of the dds files were of DBC 14
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...structions-to-use-ingame.107119/#post-3234887

Yep that looks to be the same template.

Spoobir

English Investec test Stumps and Ropes!

T4fR2Nv.png

How to get:

Download the Investec.zip file below and extract.

Starting with the ropes, paste both boundary DDS files into your Ashes TXPK Creator\txpk\fields\textures folder. (Ensure you are using the txpk folder from my Spoobir txpk file here)

Run TXPK Creator.exe and click Create TXPK. Save the txpk file to your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\txpk folder. (If you're already using a custom stadium boundary mod then be sure to overwrite/delete that one or it could cause conflict.)

Next paste the stumps DDS file into your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\textures\stumps folder (create if required)

Finally run the Ashes Blobset Tools.exe, click Create Blobset and you are done!

Attachments

• Investec.zip
    181.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
English Investec test Stumps and Ropes!

T4fR2Nv.png

How to get:

Download the Investec.zip file below and extract.

Starting with the ropes, paste both boundary DDS files into your Ashes TXPK Creator\txpk\fields\textures folder. (Ensure you are using the txpk folder from my Spoobir txpk file here)

Run TXPK Creator.exe and click Create TXPK. Save the txpk file to your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\txpk folder. (If you're already using a custom stadium boundary mod then be sure to overwrite/delete that one or it could cause conflict.)

Next paste the stumps DDS file into your Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\textures\stumps folder (create if required)

Finally run the Ashes Blobset Tools.exe, click Create Blobset and you are done!
Can you please make other countries stumps and ropes,It will be much nicer???

MuhammedSlamdow

Club Cricketer
Are you able to some bats a go, i tried to do it but the textures just wont show up in game.

Users who are viewing this thread