Ashes Cricket General Discussion

ndschan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Thieves

What you can glean from this I have no idea except that fact that i am an utter arse! I cant play in this camera view!! But still take from it what you wish! On the shots that i do make look like a reasonable cricket shot you can see that you can wait for the pitch of the ball to play....

Hey @Dutch when cancelling a run, do the Batsmen drag their bat in the crease or still stroll in the park with their bat in their hands with absolutely no hurry to get in?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Seeing a lot of edges and LBW when AI plays the leg glance..Would like to see a delivery bowled 4th stump comes to the off stump and AI is driving straight or defending as if you completely beat his play..

Mondy

Club Captain
Dutch loving your work. Is there any chance that BA can fix the one handed catcher / keeper situation (similar to your vid when the Handscomb nick wasn’t given out)? No wicket keeper would catch the ball like that.

The same issue was apparent on DBC14 and 17 but it seems little to no work has been done on the catching mechanics.

Last edited:

angu

School Cricketer
ps4 and ps4 pro console
ps4 bug (eyelashes bug) and ps4 pro bug (stubble beard) bug for some players that community created please fix this issue its look weird. i hope you guys clear these bugs and i attached some pictures for proof.
@Dutch
j9MLvH

d1cohx

https://ibb.co/j9MLvH
https://ibb.co/mQ9Upc
https://ibb.co/d1cohx

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dutch loving your work. Is there any chance that BA can fix the one handed catcher / keeper situation (similar to your vid when the Handscomb nick wasn’t given out)? No wicket keeper would catch the ball like that.

The same issue was apparent on DBC14 and 17 but it seems little to no work has been done on the catching mechanics.
I do not think animations are a top priority right now. IMO, the main focus right now is gameplay and core AI decision making etc. Catches do however look way better than 14 or 17 with the few one handers and other anomalies, the fielders dive forward now use both hands above their heads etc

Kass D

County Cricketer
I do not think animations are a top priority right now. IMO, the main focus right now is gameplay and core AI decision making etc. Catches do however look way better than 14 or 17 with the few one handers and other anomalies, the fielders dive forward now use both hands above their heads etc

Agreed. Cosmetics are not as important as game play. For me it should be AI batting approach for short format and AI feild placements.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seeing a lot of edges and LBW when AI plays the leg glance..Would like to see a delivery bowled 4th stump comes to the off stump and AI is driving straight or defending as if you completely beat his play..
In short bowled through the bat pad gap

Users who are viewing this thread