Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

@Dutch Great to see you back in action mate. DBC14 called, they want their pitch back. ;).
Never tried PRO cam before, but with the advancements so far, I'm definitely gonna give it a try. And no doubt, missed your T20 posts mate. Glad you are back.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So some random batting.......I am shite and batting is hard............procam no hud no visual aids.....again no sound....not sure why...need to sort that

[DOUBLEPOST=1522880036][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well it is the pitch from the latest build....as I have played on my crappy laptop till now I have forgotten what they look like....but this has a bit more of a DBC 14 to it visually......
Batting with Procam is a treat now in this current build.Can't wait for the patch .Thank you Dutch with nice vids.[/QUOTE]

guna24

Club Captain
Its a generic error that seems to be more prominent across a range of games since the system software 5.50 roll out. I believe in the specific case of Ashes cricket, it can be linked to your friends list being too large. In other games it's caused by your ignore list being too large.

Is it happening consistently, or every now and then?

I don't have more than 10 friends in my list and this error occurs frequently. In fact I was not able to play last night.

D

Deleted member 185125

I do agree that having adjacent slips is not needed on the game (I usually got 1-3-5-7-9 or 2-4-6-8) but two slips for a test match opening field is absurd.
Wicket keeper and the slips are definitely over powered in the game. Not really required to set 1st or 3rd slip if 2nd slip is in place.
Would be nice if there were instances that the ball actually goes out of their reach. Will definitely give a realistic feel and the need of being careful while setting fields.
Having said that, drop catches are rarity and so are caught and bowleds.

chaman82

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Dutch
Amazing pro cam improvements.

Did u notice the bottom part of the sight screen , it's Black, and it can effect when playing without HUD.

Ur thoughts on this.

Gustav

Little Timmy
This pops up if I want to share my team any explanation?

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_223915.jpg
    IMG_20180404_223915.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8

Kass D

County Cricketer
@Kass D Everytime you start with "I played FC for 15 years" etc. I die a little inside.

Plus I'd rather not have a third man to begin with as I'd rather have them in the slips or gully. If it goes through the slips down to third man for four then that's fine.

Alright i will not mention that, i dont want any one to die over my avarage FC experience,. I get where your coming from about the field, its just common in Asia to play safe with faster bowlers.

ndschan

Club Captain
Had a good Test experience with DBC 17 batting yesterday. Reduced the batting stats for all players to the base of 30.

A few gameplay modifiers Max Speed 60, Spin Drift 60, Pace Swing 90 etc. Got a lot of edges and ball flying everywhere. Batting for both sides.

England vs bundled out for 105. India is doing slightly better at 120 odd for 6. Green Hard Pitch. Batting Difficulty: Hard, Legend.

Got something now until the new patch comes in

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Wicket keeper and the slips are definitely over powered in the game. Not really required to set 1st or 3rd slip if 2nd slip is in place.
Would be nice if there were instances that the ball actually goes out of their reach. Will definitely give a realistic feel and the need of being careful while setting fields.
Having said that, drop catches are rarity and so are caught and bowleds.
This is something I do, place 2nd and ignore 1st and 3rd, would be nice if slips don’t take catches that are out of their reach.

Users who are viewing this thread