Commonwealth Games 2018

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
CWG started after a grand opening ceremony. It is the fifth time Australia has hosted the Commonwealth Games. It will end on 15th April.

Anyone following this ?

I am following only India's progress and happy to see we have won two medals, one each of gold and silver and are currently at #1 position. I know we will drop and come down soon. But just wanted to enjoy this short happy moment.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
CWG started after a grand opening ceremony. It is the fifth time Australia has hosted the Commonwealth Games. It will end on 15th April.

Anyone following this ?

I am following only India's progress and happy to see we have won two medals, one each of gold and silver and are currently at #1 position. I know we will drop and come down soon. But just wanted to enjoy this short happy moment.
Yeah I am happy that Pakistan at least so far won 1 bronze lol.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Indian women won gold in TT ! I don't think we have ever won gold in TT before. We are going good so far.

No surprise that Australia and England are leading the medal tally list.

B

Bigby Wolf

Indian women won gold in TT ! I don't think we have ever won gold in TT before. We are going good so far.

No surprise that Australia and England are leading the medal tally list.
I did watch the weightlifting session this morning was great to watch Vikas Thakur won bronze but the other competitors were too good the one from Canada and the other one from PNG who was actually the gold winner in the previous CWG ,overall that was the most entertaining and exciting session to watch this morning.

TheRealThing

School Cricketer
Anyone here watch much of the Commonwealth Games ?
Good Hockey game on at the moment between Australia and India. Always a good rivalry in sport.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
It was a good one for us. We ranked third with 26 gold medals. Highest for us in CWG. As expected Australia and England held the first two positions, respectively.

B

Bigby Wolf

It was a good one for us. We ranked third with 26 gold medals. Highest for us in CWG. As expected Australia and England held the first two positions, respectively.
Yeah it was a good one for us a total of 66 medals and a third finish was a job well done. Did followed the last day where Saina and PV Sindhu battled for gold in the women's badminton final and it was certainly a proud moment as a Indian to see that happening.

Users who are viewing this thread