Ashes Cricket General Discussion

No. will blame .big ant for there approach for beta testing.

Hoping for a good test match experience though, but now u plz don't try to make others believe it's better to play casual test games than "online"or "career"
Buddy why dont you play EA game or Lara cricket for a day or 2 and play this AC i am sure your mind will change, even without the patch

Focus on online gameplay...but career mode is something that will keep you playing. That’s not contradictory at all...

You do realising fixing stats and player development has nothing to do with the beta testers yeh?

May be you have failed to read the whole sentence , its either online or career/campaign mode which gives longetivity to all sports game , Am i wrong or contradicting my self in saying that?

I am not asking beta guys to fix career mode issues , I am just stating the obvious things which needs to be fix by BA apart from gameplay fixes.

We are not arguing with the beta boys , buts its absurd from beta boys to defend BA by saying gameplay is king and other things are just luxury stuff which we don't deserve (even though they mentioned it in the feature list) or we are lucky to have them even if they are partly functional.

We are not arguing with the beta boys , buts its absurd from beta boys to defend BA by saying gameplay is king and other things are just luxury stuff which we don't deserve (even though they mentioned it in the feature list) or we are lucky to have them even if they are partly functional.

Literally no one is saying that. Have you read anything Wealy has posted properly?[DOUBLEPOST=1524126102][/DOUBLEPOST]
May be you have failed to read the whole sentence , its either online or career/campaign mode which gives longetivity to all sports game , Am i wrong or contradicting my self in saying that?

I am not asking beta guys to fix career mode issues , I am just stating the obvious things which needs to be fix by BA apart from gameplay fixes.

And guess what, a career mode is somewhat dependent on offline gameplay isn’t it?

CITATION??????????

Teach me citation and punctuation oh great Dutch the teacher!!![DOUBLEPOST=1524126318][/DOUBLEPOST]
Literally no one is saying that. Have you read anything Wealy has posted properly?[DOUBLEPOST=1524126102][/DOUBLEPOST]

And guess what, a career mode is somewhat dependent on offline gameplay isn’t it?

I am not the only one who deduced that from his posts.

Teach me citation and punctuation oh great Dutch the teacher!!![DOUBLEPOST=1524126318][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am not the only one who deduced that from his posts.

And then he clarified what he meant. So how are you still deducing the wrong thing?

All I meant was, would you definitely not play the game if it offered a great gameplay experience.

At this point you’re simply wilfully ignorant

Bearing in mine a lot of you can’t even decipher what a simple o pay means and love to jump to conclusions.

And many others struggle to construct a paragraph.

How exactly would you have had BA go about their Beta process... get you all involved.

Imagine that shit storm!!

@Snowy , I already told that I will play the game the if it has great gameplay may be for 2 weeks but after that there will be no sense of achievement or progression hence no incentive to play again and again.

@Snowy , I already told that I will play the game the if it has great gameplay may be for 2 weeks but after that there will be no sense of achievement or progression hence no incentive to play again and again.

So you can see how your original accusation of beta members saying that all the non-gameplay features are a luxury to have, is complete and utter drivel?

Because that’s the point I’m trying to reach here. You acknowledging that your post was complete nonsense.

“boys , buts its absurd from beta boys to defend BA by saying gameplay is king and other things are just luxury stuff which we don't deserve”

That, is absolutely, unequivocal garbage.

Which is fair enough and your opinion...

But my question alluded to - what did you used to do before career mode existed.

As personally as a cricket game nut I’d play whatever...

Nah. Fireworks have already started.
Something tells me the next 7 days are going to be pretty long.
Off topic, what mode do you play?
I play casual mostly.
Haha i already ordered the extra large popcorn bag with butter. Its a bloody mad house this is. I love casual my self. Career when my EGO gets the best of me, online never

Haha i already ordered the extra large popcorn bag with butter. Its a bloody mad house this is. I love casual my self. Career when my EGO gets the best of me, online never
Are you on PS4? Online is pretty intimidating, but exciting at the same time. You might wanna give it a try unless if it's PS plus which is holding you back.
I'm planning to start career mode once the patch drops. A question though, do you have to download all the country's domestic team for Career mode?

Users who are viewing this thread