Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Every thing is ok but please don't say EA cricket 2004 the best gameplay this was failed attempt on EA 2002 game. this version game gave heart attack . Thanks still alive.
Well that's your opinion, I enjoyed EA Cricket 2004 because it had all licence teams, Stadiums etc and hitting sixes in that game was really enjoyable.
Big Ant cricket series is now my favorite cricket games after EA Cricket 2004 and Brian Lara 99.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Which is fair enough and your opinion...

But my question alluded to - what did you used to do before career mode existed.

As personally as a cricket game nut I’d play whatever...

That is the question which is pissing most people off , why this question in the first place??? now that career mode existed?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So you can see how your original accusation of beta members saying that all the non-gameplay features are a luxury to have, is complete and utter drivel?

Because that’s the point I’m trying to reach here. You acknowledging that your post was complete nonsense.

“boys , buts its absurd from beta boys to defend BA by saying gameplay is king and other things are just luxury stuff which we don't deserve”

That, is absolutely, unequivocal garbage.

See again what WealeyH has posted now , you will get the answer. And now we are not shitting beta guys , its the BA which shall be pissed off. Beta boys are just in LOS unfortunately.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
That is the question which is pissing most people off , why this question in the first place??? now that career mode existed?

Why on earth would that piss you off...

Mate if it’s getting to you that much go sit down have a cold drink.

All I’m asking is if - IF you thought gameplay was great, would you not play the other modes.

I also asked didn’t you not play those other modes in previous games.

Not entirely sure what your not quite getting?

BASICALLY it hasn’t nothing to do with testing I’m just asking a question

D

Dutch

Because its an interesting and valid question. you are a troll: you are reading things that aren't there.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Only asked the bloody question because I remember doing everything I could to enjoy a cricket game regardless of crap gameplay...

Hence if gameplay was great could you still put some hours in elsewhere as a cricket gaming enthusiast.

It really ain’t that difficult

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
See again what WealeyH has posted now , you will get the answer. And now we are not shitting beta guys , its the BA which shall be pissed off. Beta boys are just in LOS unfortunately.

If you’re incapable of recognising that what you posted is categorically inaccurate and false, then there is no hope of you making any meaningful contribution to the discussion.

It’s a hypothetical situation. It’s provoked thought, understanding and reasoning. None of which you seem to be grasping now. You’ve answered the original question, but you still fail to understand that your posts accusing beta members of downplaying other game modes is simply trash, and unproductive.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Bearing in mine a lot of you can’t even decipher what a simple o pay means and love to jump to conclusions.

And many others struggle to construct a paragraph.

How exactly would you have had BA go about their Beta process... get you all involved.

Imagine that shit storm!!
You said something stupid. You were called out, and a lot of people agreed that your statement was stupid. You have now doubled down and gone on the attack against other's literacy. You follow a similar pattern; when you disagree with others you analyse their spelling and grammar rather than engaging in a discussion.

Oh, and if you are so bothered by it maybe have a proof-read of your own posts.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
You said something stupid. You were called out, and a lot of people agreed that your statement was stupid. You have now doubled down and gone on the attack against other's literacy. You follow a similar pattern; when you disagree with others you analyse their spelling and grammar rather than engaging in a discussion.

Oh, and if you are so bothered by it maybe have a proof-read of your own posts.

I simply asked if you would play something else other than career if the gameplay was good...

It’s not that difficult mate, I’m surprised your struggling with it as you normally speak sense!

Also when on earth do I analyse spelling or grammer haha! Especially seeing most my posts are littered with errors from typing on a phone!!

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I simply asked if you would play something else other than career if the gameplay was good...

It’s not that difficult mate, I’m surprised your struggling with it as you normally speak sense!

Also when on earth do I analyse spelling or grammer haha! Especially seeing most my posts are littered with errors from typing on a phone!!
You don't always need to bite back against criticism, a lot of people clearly thought you made a stupid statement. But, you do often bring up sentence/paragraph structure, spelling, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread