Ashes Cricket General Discussion

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I feel like I got some more, although a couple of innings is all the comparison I can make because I've not had time to really give it a proper go.
I played 3 then went back to previous build because of my concern regarding lack of edges and in first match of previous build i got more. Could be my illusion but edges have definitely changed.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I played 3 then went back to previous build because of my concern regarding lack of edges and in first match of previous build i got more. Could be my illusion but edges have definitely changed.

Nah, just had about 20 on way to bowling SA for 322 every edge you can think of..[DOUBLEPOST=1526504217][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does "tuned AI batting mean"?

Are we allowed a clue? AI batting was fine apart from lofted shots always going for six

How about hardly any lofted shots from AI in tests

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nah, just had about 20 on way to bowling SA for 322 every edge you can think of..[DOUBLEPOST=1526504217][/DOUBLEPOST]

How about hardly any lofted shots from AI in tests

Oh, didn't think that was an issue, but fair enough...

After Brendon Taylor hitting 170 off 132 against me, without looking like nearly getting out with about ten out of the park sixes , is there anything that can be done about limited overs cricket? It's awful, compared to how polished test cricket is. I don't know how people on here are having a good experience. I've weakened teams and played on all sorts of difficulties. I'm bowling in the greens, outside off, and it just gets smashed over third man.. Bowl at the stumps, flicked over fine leg.

I'm trying to create a custom format where they can only bat for like 50 overs but in a test match. Of course then the pacing won't exist and the fielders will be in the wrong places.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

After Brendon Taylor hitting 170 off 132 against me, without looking like nearly getting out with about ten out of the park sixes , is there anything that can be done about limited overs cricket? It's awful, compared to how polished test cricket is. I don't know how people on here are having a good experience. I've weakened teams and played on all sorts of difficulties.

Been mentioned...

Just had an unreal innings of Test match cricket I posted in update thread..

I just hate the way everything impacts something else. I’m worried stuff will get ruined.. like batting is currently for me

Rising Flock

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

After Brendon Taylor hitting 170 off 132 against me, without looking like nearly getting out with about ten out of the park sixes , is there anything that can be done about limited overs cricket? It's awful, compared to how polished test cricket is. I don't know how people on here are having a good experience. I've weakened teams and played on all sorts of difficulties. I'm bowling in the greens, outside off, and it just gets smashed over third man.. Bowl at the stumps, flicked over fine leg.

I'm trying to create a custom format where they can only bat for like 50 overs but in a test match. Of course then the pacing won't exist and the fielders will be in the wrong places.
You have hit the nail on its head, @Langeveldt! I have been playing an ODI tournament for the past week or so and no matter what you bowl at them, they always go beyond 300 and most of the time even beyond 350 and 400. Ireland scored a 320 and India a massive 415 against me. No matter where you bowl at them, if they get in the 'Red Bull' mode, you will be spanked left, right and center! Absolute carnage! Have tried switching difficulties but still every team goes beyond 320-350 and I must add that I have never been poor at bowling, be it any iteration.

Last edited:

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
You have hit the nail on its head, @Langeveldt! I have been playing an ODI tournament for the past week or so and no matter what you bowl at them, they always go beyond 300 and most of the time even beyond 350 and 400. Ireland scored a 320 and India a massive 415 against me. No matter where you bowl at them, if they get in the 'Red Bull' mode, you will be spanked left, right and center! Have tried switching difficulties but still every team goes beyond 320-350 and I must add that I have never been poor at bowling, be it any iteration.

I had Aus scoring 476 and 430 against England in 50 Overs.

D

Deleted member 185125

Uploading a screenshot is only laid aside for hero's and men of valor and determination....I salute you sir!
Show the same passion while beta testing, atleast will get a better patch next time.

Users who are viewing this thread