Automatic power shot issue

Scotsman1975

School Cricketer
has anyone noticed an issue with powershots happening automatically post preview patch? I’m finding when batting, occasionally I’ll play a power shot without even touching the power left trigger. On some occasions the advance down wicket is triggered but again it happens automatically without me pressing the button?? I don’t know if this is a controller issue or a bug. Anyone else’s noticed this? I play the PC version.

D

Dutch

has anyone noticed an issue with powershots happening automatically post preview patch? I’m finding when batting, occasionally I’ll play a power shot without even touching the power left trigger. On some occasions the advance down wicket is triggered but again it happens automatically without me pressing the button?? I don’t know if this is a controller issue or a bug. Anyone else’s noticed this? I play the PC version.
Do you mean a lofted shot??

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's more of a controller related. Better to use good original xbox controller on pc.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I get that! Happened to me too! Especially against spinners! I was thinking to play it across the line so I shifted my player at middle stump line, before the delivery! Once I was about to hit it, batsman moves to off stump and hunched down a bit to gather force to hit it across! All happened automatically! I was playing on pro with medium batting! Then I changed the batting difficulty to hard, switched to legend! And all those automated assistances are gone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread