Where is the rain?

Scotsman1975

School Cricketer
Has anyone ever experienced rain delays in this game? Hasn’t happened once for me and I have been playing for over three months?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not getting any rain in all modes. It may be patched out in these updates. And weather variations are gone. Always bright sun with dark shadows in all weather conditions.

D

Deleted member 46200

I’ve never seen it, so wonder why the developer included it. Def needs to be in next patch
I think I read they'd include 'Delays' but not so you sit there watching the rain... Is this what you mean?

D

Dutch

Where is the rain?

Spain?
Mainly on the plain?

I have had rain both in Ashes and casual matches.....usually at the start of a match.

gamu

Club Captain
I think I read they'd include 'Delays' but not so you sit there watching the rain... Is this what you mean?

The game should be stopped after rain starts.
But what happens always in the game is - the game starts with reducing it's 20% of overs because the rain starts always before the match starts.
reduction of over is predefined.
And it can be said with assurance that you can play the rest of the game without any rain interruption.
And DLS method is also not properly implemented.

Some nonsense features.

D

Deleted member 46200

The game should be stopped after rain starts.
But what happens always in the game is - the game starts with reducing it's 20% of overs because the rain starts always before the match starts.
reduction of over is predefined.
And it can be said with assurance that you can play the rest of the game without any rain interruption.
And DLS method is also not properly implemented.

Some nonsense features.
Ah yes another reason I don't play tests or first class games

charles04

Club Cricketer
it would be better if things like weather related effects were there , rather than auto replays of misfields( like seriously???)
things like rain delays interrupting games etc. not sure if overcast/cloudy affects swing atm .

gamu

Club Captain
it would be better if things like weather related effects were there , rather than auto replays of misfields( like seriously???)
things like rain delays interrupting games etc. not sure if overcast/cloudy affects swing atm .

Yeah man, there is no proper overcast shadow texture. There is always bright sunlight in the ground during overcast/cloudy/partly cloudy/rainy/shower weather.

So guys please it is my request to all of you to mention these issues in MattW created thread. And please do it everyone who face the problem. I have mentioned so many times. But if so many people post the issue then definitely they will take some move about the issue. Please do it guys.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe the dynamic weather feature will remain as a marketing note, this time too! I'm glad we're getting that cosmetic change of weather in game though, with the lighting, reflecting only the sky, nothing else! And career mode doesn't feature rainfall yet! Heck even no bad light stopped play feature! But we have far more interestng issues to tackle first! Like, Almost every international odi, In career, teams are piling up runs! 300+ is a common occurance! 105 overs a day, in a red ball game, is certainly not realistic! Commentary team is yet to call out player's names rather than a giant pause or this player! Turning batting modifier on, sheldom triggers wrong batting animation. Bowl quality influence doesn't affect AI at all....etc etc! Things are there to fix! More interesting and important stuffs than a rainfall and covers are being dragged in animation! Or a mid match interruption!

Last edited:

rex007king

Club Cricketer
I believe the dynamic weather feature will remain as a marketing note, this time too! I'm glad we're getting that cosmetic change of weather in game though, with the lighting, reflecting only the sky, nothing else! And career mode doesn't feature rainfall yet! Heck even no bad light stopped play feature! But we have far more interestng issues to tackle first! Like, Almost every international odi, In career, teams are piling up runs! 300+ is a common occurance! 105 overs a day, in a red ball game, is certainly not realistic! Commentary team is yet to call out player's names rather than a giant pause or this player! Turning batting modifier on, sheldom triggers wrong batting animation. Bowl quality influence doesn't affect AI at all....etc etc! Things are there to fix! More interesting and important stuffs than a rainfall and covers are being dragged in animation! Or a mid match interruption!

:clap:clap:clap

Very true..!!

Users who are viewing this thread