Ashes Cricket General Discussion

gamu

Club Captain
@MattW

While playing lofted shot into the long on region, Sometimes players play a shot which look like that they are not playing with full swing of the bat.
In real life game players play with full swing of the bat while playing a shot into the long on region.
If possible then please change this shot animation.

This is the animation i am talking about. (20:56)

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How does the batting with batting sliders off actually work? Does the game play as the devs intended it to play on first release. I've tried batting with sliders both on and off.....and haven't noticed much difference.
I have always played with sliders off and the gameplay is completely fine in my opinion

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Don't remember what was the delivery type selected :lol:D

I think I see the umpire signalling powerplay at the start there? I've noticed a few times some strange things happening if you start your run-up while he's still signalling.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

I think I see the umpire signally powerplay at the start there? I've noticed a few times some strange things happening if you start your run-up while he's still signalling.
I think I pressed x to skip the power play signalling cut scene and it went directly to the delivery stride.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think I see the umpire signalling powerplay at the start there? I've noticed a few times some strange things happening if you start your run-up while he's still signalling.
Spot on! Skipping this powerplay animation does causes strange things! Most common occurrence is the camera freezes for that delivery!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Spot on! Skipping this powerplay animation does causes strange things! Most common occurrence is the camera freezes for that delivery!
Yeah, I've had it happen to me multiple times before. One time I even got a wicket when it happened, caught at square leg!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think I pressed x to skip the power play signalling cut scene and it went directly to the delivery stride.
Adding ability for spinners to cancel their run up while bowling is something in my list to do for next iteration.. So many times I have accidently pressed X and unable to cancel it..

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The ball trail for red ball cricket should be red like in dbc14, its white in ashes

D

Deleted member 185125

Adding ability for spinners to cancel their run up while bowling is something in my list to do for next iteration.. So many times I have accidently pressed X and unable to cancel it..
And no ball for spinners, may be?

Users who are viewing this thread