TENNIS AO Tennis

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Thanks for that :)
I’ve noticed the current default number for this is set to 99/99, is that basically having the assisted movement the same as what it was previously before the patch?
Yep, the slider at 99 is what people are used to.[DOUBLEPOST=1529714494][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not seeing much of a difference between aggressive top spin shots and non-aggressive top spin shots now. i.e. the aggressive shots don't feel very aggressive.

Anyone else?
The guys on ITST channel mentioned this. I don't think we've changed anything on this, but I'll have a discussion on Monday. We are doing some more physics changes for future so will make sure the aggressive is sorted.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Any update for getting those new players signed on?? This game has just about ticked every box for me, but 20 is a bit low. Also, any chance for updated/summer attires for the existing pros ?

D

Deleted member 46200

You really are embodying the essex girl now ;)
Becoming more English by the day... Can't bat, I moan a lot, only interested in tennis two weeks of the year and I'm now a bit paler! But I get to drink proper pints x

In a week this country goes crazy for two weeks and I hope sales go through the roof for this game as we all try to imitate the action on court!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@mikeymerren last night I downloaded some stadiums and the logos weren't showing. They were downloaded in the academy but none of were in stadium.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
I'm ranked 275 in my career, just entered a futures event and I am not seeded. Not a big issue but a strange one.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Nope, missing their groundstrokes, serve animations, proper scanning.......the academy players ARE well done though, but can't really compare the two.

I totally agree with everything you said here, I hate the fact the Academy players are always used as a reason not to add more real licensed players, 20 licensed players is nowhere near enough, now the gameplay is starting to reach a higher standard the game badly needs more official players added to truly appreciate all the updates the game has had.

Ross said at launch of AO Tennis and has since said on Twitter and other forums a couple of times at least that more players would be added and that negotiations were ongoing but obviously could not go into more detail than that.

I appreciate some people are content using the Academy players and fair enough good luck to them, but, personally I don't use them at all as IMO most look nothing like who their supposed to be apart from one or two like Federer who looks "ok" but most importantly as Tomma18 has said they will never be able to compare or replace the real thing for the reasons mentioned.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I totally agree with everything you said here, I hate the fact the Academy players are always used as a reason not to add more real licensed players, 20 licensed players is nowhere near enough, now the gameplay is starting to reach a higher standard the game badly needs more official players added to truly appreciate all the updates the game has had.

Ross said at launch of AO Tennis and has since said on Twitter and other forums a couple of times at least that more players would be added and that negotiations were ongoing but obviously could not go into more detail than that.

I appreciate some people are content using the Academy players and fair enough good luck to them, but, personally I don't use them at all as IMO most look nothing like who their supposed to be apart from one or two like Federer who looks "ok" but most importantly as Tomma18 has said they will never be able to compare or replace the real thing for the reasons mentioned.

That's the truth. I mean 8 male players is really bad....and it's probably THE only knock i have. Maybe they are saving them for the AO 2019...?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's the truth. I mean 8 male players is really bad....and it's probably THE only knock i have. Maybe they are saving them for the AO 2019...?

It surely must come down to cost, licence for the players, then all the mo cap to get all the individual animations etc

Must admit doesn’t bother me at all, especially as licensed players cannot be edited. The joys of personal preference I guess

D

Deleted member 46200

There is no ATP or WTA licencing.... End of!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Becoming more English by the day... Can't bat, I moan a lot, only interested in tennis two weeks of the year and I'm now a bit paler! But I get to drink proper pints x

In a week this country goes crazy for two weeks and I hope sales go through the roof for this game as we all try to imitate the action on court!

You cannot be serious man, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

Users who are viewing this thread