TENNIS AO Tennis

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Does anyone know what the assisted movement slider does? And what is a good sweet spot number for it? I seem to keep getting wrong footed all the time. Is it something I just have to practice? Any assistance would be great.

D

Deleted member 46200

Does anyone know what the assisted movement slider does? And what is a good sweet spot number for it? I seem to keep getting wrong footed all the time. Is it something I just have to practice? Any assistance would be great.
I feel this moves you to he ball quicker and easier... I feel, the harder it is to get to the ball means you would need to pre-plan your return and position. Does seem like a good addition.

@mikeymerren I want your babies (a little forward but everyone ignores me anyway) as this is a great game x

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
I have some idea about what it does...

But, you'll have to have a play, I would move it down gradually, start at 50 and move it down to find what you are comfortable with. The biggest difference it gives me is that ability to move forward when I want, and if i made the wrong choice then fair enough I screw it up.

The most difficult shots to read are lobs and drop shots, the less assistance you have the more difficult they are to read, you need to watch the opponent animations like a hawk to read it. you'll find a happy balance of freedom and not missing a shot you thought you could get.[DOUBLEPOST=1529676815][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel this moves you to he ball quicker and easier... I feel, the harder it is to get to the ball means you would need to pre-plan your return and position. Does seem like a good addition.

@mikeymerren I want your babies (a little forward but everyone ignores me anyway) as this is a great game x
You really are embodying the essex girl now ;)

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
small update patch has been/will be released.

This fixes up an issue with the community stadiums being downloaded to the career. some tournaments didn't download stadiums. Pc and PS4 is live and Xbox will be live in the next couple of hours.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's so great to be able to get these patches to you so fast on all the platforms. It would be so frustrating to not be able to get you a major element of the game, say something like online for months after release.
Shots fired shots fired!!!

Mikey is it possible to change the venue where the Big Ant Champs are held? Having it at Melbourne Park seems weird. Say I create the O2 arena and have it in Melbourne can it be played three?

Second question, where is my copy uniform function across players? Mmmmm

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmmmm…. firing shots.... demarcation dispute right there!

JoeS31

County Cricketer
The difficulty at the start of every match resets to rookie, forcing me to always change it at the start of the match. A new issue I have noticed.

This keeps happening every match in my career. Is no one else suffering from this?

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi @mikeymerren just wondering if there could be a way to search for female players easily in the academy as I seem to have to save through loads of male players... Are there any... ? What are the chances of being able to search for male or female. Thanks in advance x

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I have some idea about what it does...

But, you'll have to have a play, I would move it down gradually, start at 50 and move it down to find what you are comfortable with. The biggest difference it gives me is that ability to move forward when I want, and if i made the wrong choice then fair enough I screw it up.
Thanks for that :)
I’ve noticed the current default number for this is set to 99/99, is that basically having the assisted movement the same as what it was previously before the patch?

Last edited:

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I'm not seeing much of a difference between aggressive top spin shots and non-aggressive top spin shots now. i.e. the aggressive shots don't feel very aggressive.

Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread