TENNIS AO Tennis

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just out of interest how many licenced players were there in Top spin 4... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1529925493][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would if you lived in Melbourne.... ?

Just like marrying your sister!!!

Touche,..... I just wondered how many fans with just a passing interest in tennis would realize that AO stood for Australian Open, maybe the majority of them just guess AO is the firm making it. Whatever though hope it sells well and grows.

D

Deleted member 46200

Touche,..... I just wondered how many fans with just a passing interest in tennis would realize that AO stood for Australian Open, maybe the majority of them just guess AO is the firm making it. Whatever though hope it sells well and grows.
Next week tennis games should sell through the roof as the Championships grip our attention.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
It's difficult to tell whether the ball sounds are decent as, most of the time, I can hardly hear them. The volume is not consistent. It is reasonably loud on the first stroke, and then varies quiet to almost nothing on subsequent strokes. The only normal sound is when the ball hits the back of the court. I have the on court sounds slider set to maximum.

The other sounds, chair umpire, crowd and announcer are also quieter than they were. @mikeymerren
So what’s the verdict? Improvements? Or might still need some fine tuning?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
4E10C418-13FA-4784-80F2-4A3B697D225A.jpeg

@mikeymerren @MattW there seems to be an issue with money being calculated correctly

Played my very first tournament in career mode and my prize money earned for total and ytd are different values
Seems odd after just one tournament ?

Career earnings are correct though.

Users who are viewing this thread