Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just out of interest how many licenced players were there in Top spin 4... ?

Mens

Andy Roddick
Bjorn Borg
Stanislas Wawrinka
Bernard Tomic
Gilles Simon
Patrick Rafter
Andre Agassi
Pete Sampras
James Blake
Novak Djokovic
Jim Courier
Ivan Lendl
Chang
Federer
Murray
Nadal
Boris Becker
Davydenko

Women
Ana Ivanovic
Eugenie Bouchard
Dinara Safina
Vera Zvonareva
Serena Williams
Wozniacki
Jelena Jankovic

D

Deleted member 46200

Mens

Andy Roddick
Bjorn Borg
Stanislas Wawrinka
Bernard Tomic
Gilles Simon
Patrick Rafter
Andre Agassi
Pete Sampras
James Blake
Novak Djokovic
Jim Courier
Ivan Lendl
Chang
Federer
Murray
Nadal
Boris Becker
Davydenko

Women
Ana Ivanovic
Eugenie Bouchard
Dinara Safina
Vera Zvonareva
Serena Williams
Wozniacki
Jelena Jankovic
So not quite a 'far' reaching licence... ? Is there such a thing?

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
@mikeymerren last night I downloaded some stadiums and the logos weren't showing. They were downloaded in the academy but none of were in stadium.
There will be some venues on the server that need to be re-shared, there was a bug a while ago that didn't correctly link the logos within the stadiums. If users re-share then they will be fixed.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Just out of interest how many licenced players were there in Top spin 4... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1529925493][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would if you lived in Melbourne.... ?

Just like marrying your sister!!!
Mens

Andy Roddick
Bjorn Borg
Stanislas Wawrinka
Bernard Tomic
Gilles Simon
Patrick Rafter
Andre Agassi
Pete Sampras
James Blake
Novak Djokovic
Jim Courier
Ivan Lendl
Chang
Federer
Murray
Nadal
Boris Becker
Davydenko

Women
Ana Ivanovic
Eugenie Bouchard
Dinara Safina
Vera Zvonareva
Serena Williams
Wozniacki
Jelena Jankovic

Just to be totally clear in this case I was not asking for more players to be added to AOIT only that Big Ant continue to update the players they already have, I thought if they already had the players licensed they would be able/allowed to continue updating their animations, maybe I'm wrong about this though and the license they have with players like Barty, Radwanska & Konta etc. does not allow them to do this, if so I apologise for misunderstanding the situation.

D

Deleted member 46200

Just to be totally clear in this case I was not asking for more players to be added to AOIT only that Big Ant continue to update the players they already have, I thought if they already had the players licensed they would be able/allowed to continue updating their animations, maybe I'm wrong about this though and the license they have with players like Barty, Radwanska & Konta etc. does not allow them to do this, if so I apologise for misunderstanding the situation.
Oh I know don't worry I just want to know if there could ever be an inclusive licence but feel it's out of reach from EA sports even. I feel the academy is the best and only solution.

I guess Ross used most of the money to pay for @mikeymerren salary... I could live of that for life!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There will be some venues on the server that need to be re-shared, there was a bug a while ago that didn't correctly link the logos within the stadiums. If users re-share then they will be fixed.
Shared my stadiums again. So thanks for that Mikey[DOUBLEPOST=1529930340][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's this young ladies first name... ?
Something with a "c"

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
New build live on Steam with improvements to ball impact sounds.

Enjoy!

It's difficult to tell whether the ball sounds are decent as, most of the time, I can hardly hear them. The volume is not consistent. It is reasonably loud on the first stroke, and then varies quiet to almost nothing on subsequent strokes. The only normal sound is when the ball hits the back of the court. I have the on court sounds slider set to maximum.

The other sounds, chair umpire, crowd and announcer are also quieter than they were. @mikeymerren

Users who are viewing this thread