TENNIS AO Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yeah I have tried that so maybe I already have it via auto download but didn’t realise
That’s why I wanted to know latest build number so I could cross reference!

I'd imagine you would have it, is there a section on the Xbox where you can see previous downloads? If there was one on Thursday for the game, then you should be on the same page.

D

Dutch

Nope, just enjoying a lazy Saturday morning with my first coffee in a week. Still more than 12 hours till kick off.
C’mon England!!! This is a massive chance for England to get to the final: both Sweden and Croatia or Russia are very doable......belgium or france in the final might be a bridge too far......any way back on topic......Will The Hammers stay up this season?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shame Xbox users cannot appreciate it, especially while Wimbledon is on :(

We've gone out of our way to have parity between the consoles, often having one party wait for the other, there have been very few times that they are not aligned - they were certainly aligned on Thursday.

The actual process of updating is out of our hands once it's live.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
We've gone out of our way to have parity between the consoles, often having one party wait for the other, there have been very few times that they are not aligned - they were certainly aligned on Thursday.

The actual process of updating is out of our hands once it's live.

Yeah I was actually referencing Microsoft not BA, they are notorious for not pushing out updates as quick as Sony

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Yeah I was actually referencing Microsoft not BA, they are notorious for not pushing out updates as quick as Sony

We take that into account and delay the other platform.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
France is has the highest number of sales by a large margin.

We thought that it might be difficult there as TWT was developed in France but it doesn't seem to have had a detrimental effect.

D

Deleted member 46200

We thought that it might be difficult there as TWT was developed in France but it doesn't seem to have had a detrimental effect.
Maybe because it looks rubbish...!

How are we doing on that filter so we can download female players rather than soft through all the men?

Screamfan

School Cricketer

TWT has been promoted a lot here in France especially during Roland Garros with an eSport Tournament.

Some stores had a commercial agreement with BigBen to promote the game and they advised against the purchase of AO Tennis to interested customers.

AO Tennis did not have a promotion campaign in France and many do not know the existence of this game but I'm not surprised about the sales because the French players waited for a game of tennis since Top Spin 4, the tennis is the second most popular sport in France behind football

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Noticing all my career matches are still played at night , even when starting a new career. Am I just very unlucky or does this still need looking at?

D

Deleted member 46200

Noticing all my career matches are still played at night , even when starting a new career. Am I just very unlucky or does this still need looking at?
The match officials decree the like of you should never be seen in daylight...

Nard2020

Club Captain

How are the overall sales..... strong, as expected, solid??

Users who are viewing this thread