TENNIS AO Tennis

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The match officials decree the like of you should never be seen in daylight...

I do admittedly ‘light’ up the matches but mainly day games for realism would be nice .

D

Deleted member 46200

I do admittedly ‘light’ up the matches but mainly day games for realism would be nice .
I feel that Cockney gangster @mikeymerren can shed some light as Futures match venues and time of day should change... Last patch?

I don't feel blazing up is a good idea [HASHTAG]#stop[/HASHTAG]smoking [HASHTAG]#Iquit[/HASHTAG]

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel that Cockney gangster @mikeymerren can shed some light as Futures match venues and time of day should change... Last patch?

Yeah that what I thought. However tested new career with star player and first tournament (doha?) all matches at night?

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah that what I thought. However tested new career with star player and first tournament (doha?) all matches at night?
Doha... ? Not really an area of Australia I am familiar with considering the Australian Open is the first slam and the leadin tournaments are hosted there?

Cristian04BJ

School Cricketer
Good morning, my name is Cristian and first of all I want to congratulate you because the game is excellent! Also, the constant improvements make the game look better and better! One question, do you know what day the new update will come out? Greetings and sorry for the bad english. I use Google Translate.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Is there a way to do diving volley im not able to do them what are the controls for them.

It's a random thing, there's no button for it. I assume if you're at the net and the ball is in the area in which a dive can occur, then it will happen. It's not a very appealing animation though in all honesty.

D

Deleted member 46200

Good morning, my name is Cristian and first of all I want to congratulate you because the game is excellent! Also, the constant improvements make the game look better and better! One question, do you know what day the new update will come out? Greetings and sorry for the bad english. I use Google Translate.
Hi and welcome... There is no set date but do follow their twitter feed and follow @BigAntStudios for all latest developments.

D

Deleted member 46200

It's a random thing, there's no button for it. I assume if you're at the net and the ball is in the area in which a dive can occur, then it will happen. It's not a very appealing animation though in all honesty.
Not in a skirt... Maybe skorts but never come across it as I do rush the net.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Maybe because it looks rubbish...!

How are we doing on that filter so we can download female players rather than soft through all the men?

This will happen soon, along with some very nice single button press options for "get best".

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
TWT has been promoted a lot here in France especially during Roland Garros with an eSport Tournament.

Some stores had a commercial agreement with BigBen to promote the game and they advised against the purchase of AO Tennis to interested customers.

AO Tennis did not have a promotion campaign in France and many do not know the existence of this game but I'm not surprised about the sales because the French players waited for a game of tennis since Top Spin 4, the tennis is the second most popular sport in France behind football

We were very aware of a smear campaign in Europe, including misinformation about the game having only hardcourt and Australian Open play, it was quite unfortunate that they dropped to that level.

We're getting a lot of positive mail regarding AO and are extremely happy with the response from actual tennis fans that appreciate how the game has evolved.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The game has come a long way since the international launch in May, this current build looks and feels brilliant! The new sound effects and movement actually make gameplay seem fluid. Only real gripes are mistimed shots near the edge of the court being an almost guaranteed out, would like more variation (could go short, long or wide with less power) and the animation choice for some shots feel strange (they can look a bit janky sometimes too but I can live with that). For me this is turning into a must buy for tennis fans and I would buy a Switch version instantly on this current build.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England

@Cristian04BJ, Big Ant usually release updates on Fridays, Melbourne time. Recently, they've been weekly, but that's not guaranteed.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
For some reason the logos are not showing in the download section of the database.Also the speed monitors are not showing in my Wimbledon competition although they are showing in the Venue academy

Users who are viewing this thread