Story England in Sri Lanka 2018: First ODI, Teams and Pitch Report

D

Dutch

(Disclaimer: as we know simmed matches in the game can throw up strange results. I have found that by simming till a wicket falls, things get a little more realistic. This is thus a simmed match. the actual ODI's T20 and Test I will be playing!)

(Note: I am not a professional video maker by any stretch of the imagination and am just learning the ropes...it gets messy! And it is just for fun, my fun, maybe yours too, who knows)

Music by Dutch

England second warm up one day match against a Sri Lanka XI:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Quite a low scoring game. Looks like they almost came undone trying to wrap it up quickly but they pulled through in the end.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Awesome stuff, although I will admit that seeing one team in colours and one team in whites was a little immersion breaking

D

Dutch

Awesome stuff, although I will admit that seeing one team in colours and one team in whites was a little immersion breaking
Yeah it is weird I did actually check the ODI uniform but it still came up as whites in the vid...and I couldn't be arsed to do it again! Anyway now I have got the warm-ups out of the way I can spend some time on the actual matches and make a much better and more meaningful presentation....

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Yeah it is weird I did actually check the ODI uniform but it still came up as whites in the vid...and I couldn't be arsed to do it again! Anyway now I have got the warm-ups out of the way I can spend some time on the actual matches and make a much better and more meaningful presentation....

Are you recording on PS4?

Spoobir

Nah on PC but I have a widescreen monitor so have to record in windowed mode otherwise it is stretched and I dont know how to change that.....

You're on PC and you're still using that disgusting default England kit?? :p

I could make you some stumps/boundary ropes/pitch ads too if you want?

What recording software do you use?

D

Dutch

You're on PC and you're still using that disgusting default England kit?? :p

I could make you some stumps/boundary ropes/pitch ads too if you want?

What recording software do you use?
That would be really cool....I use Corel capture or Nvidia Capture

Yeah for the actual matches I want to sort things out properly.....couldn't be arsed with the warm-up games!

Spoobir

That would be really cool....I use Corel capture or Nvidia Capture

Yeah for the actual matches I want to sort things out properly.....couldn't be arsed with the warm-up games!

Do we have any ideas of who the sponsor of the series is going to be?

When you say Nvidia do you mean the Geforce Experience recording? If you bring up the overlay and click record then the option to "customize" should come up, then you can mess around with recording resolution.

D

Dutch

Dialog seem to be the main sponsors......[DOUBLEPOST=1538508129][/DOUBLEPOST]D1.png

D

Dutch

Am i correct is saying that there is no way to edit the official players stats??? I want to bring them all up to date before the tour starts......

Users who are viewing this thread