Pro Cycling thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
That's awful, i'll be aware of that now! :yes. Do you wear a helmet? I do, it's awkward with my hair being long but i manage it. My brothers friend was tragically killed on his bike by a hit and run driver, he suffered terrible head injuries, he was only 18. The driver was eventually caught and charged.

D

Deleted member 193590

That's awful, i'll be aware of that now! :yes. Do you wear a helmet? I do, it's awkward with my hair being long but i manage it. My brothers friend was tragically killed on his bike by a hit and run driver, he suffered terrible head injuries, he was only 18. The driver was eventually caught and charged.

omg that's awful,I'm glad they caught them though.no I don't wear a helmet,I know I should but I just can't get used to the chinstraps,feels really restrictive when I turn my head so I don't bother.I was thinking of getting one of them reinforced caps but I don't know if they're any good.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
A bump cap? We have those at work, i wouldn't recommend one for cycling to be honest, they mainly protect from falling debris/objects or if you bump your head, they would probably fall off if you toppled off your bike. Try a cycling helmet but keep the chin strap slightly loose, that's what i do, it stays in place and i can turn my head without it falling off. :yes

D

Deleted member 193590

What cycle lock do you use? I have the D shaped solid metal type, the key is hi tech as it can't be copied and the key hole can't be picked. :p

I didn't get a key one in case I lost it :p
So I got a password one from amazon,think it was about £15 knowing me though I'll forget the password :lol

71NuFMN5ZiL._SY355_.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Haha! :lol If i had a combination lock i'd probably forget the combination!
That does look like a good lock though. Here's mine, not sure where it's from as Father Christmas brought it with the bike! :)

IMG_20190113_054408.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I have my first puncture on my new bike! It's the front wheel so much easier to take that wheel off if needed, i hate fiddling with the back wheel because of the derailleur! :facepalm

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I've put new road tyres on my bike, very messy job so i wore disposable gloves :D after dinner i will go and have a 4 mile bike ride! Anyone care to join me! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread