Share your gameplay videos here

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Played with my new GPU and streamed it today..Turns out I need to get used to the smoothness as have been playing with Intel HD graphics so far..But it was a fun little stream and was mainly to test how it is while streaming..

Caution real embarassment ahead . :p

That match was played with the settings I shared on my story thread.. But increased values from 90 to 95 and max pace to 90..

Enjoy and happy gaming..

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Played with my new GPU and streamed it today..Turns out I need to get used to the smoothness as have been playing with Intel HD graphics so far..But it was a fun little stream and was mainly to test how it is while streaming..

Caution real embarassment ahead . :p

That match was played with the settings I shared on my story thread.. But increased values from 90 to 95 and max pace to 90..

Enjoy and happy gaming..
what your specs mate

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Needing 31 from the last 5 overs, Pakistan are in control of the 1st T20 at Old Trafford.

England posted a modest 178-4 in their innings thanks to 59* (29) from Ben Stokes. Needing pretty much a run a ball to secure the win, can Pakistan see this one through?

Watch from the viewpoint of England’s latest debutant, All-Rounder Jimmy Hero, to see if he can find a breakthrough!

This is on Veteran, custom sliders, controlling just one player.

Apologies for the cutscenes I skipped. Wasn’t planning on posting until it got fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread