Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Player models are a big jump forward for me!

Yes they look good. I may be reading too much into it but I love the screenshot of jimmy and Joe Root setting the field - from dbc14 I’ve been saying that kind of cut scene I’d needed to enhance the tv style presentation and immersion... obviously it’s secondary to robust gameplay but it’s the kind of thing that keeps you engaged

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yes they look good. I may be reading too much into it but I love the screenshot of jimmy and Joe Root setting the field - from dbc14 I’ve been saying that kind of cut scene I’d needed to enhance the tv style presentation and immersion... obviously it’s secondary to robust gameplay but it’s the kind of thing that keeps you engaged

Tv presentation.. little stats popping up... my kind of thing..

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
30fps on switch would be great. Didn't really see how big bash boom performed on it. Career mode with motion controls would be great

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2019-3-9_12-19-1.png

EB Games as usual are very quick to make the game available to pre-order in Australia. No surprises with the price either. If this game lives up to the hype though it will be worth every dollar.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-9_12-18-18.png
    upload_2019-3-9_12-18-18.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: DAP

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Matt Can you say if ashes cricket 17 academy will get Transferred over to 19 so content creator don't have to start over again
That would make things so much easier and quicker. I don't want to have to download all the teams again and start over reskilling players etc it takes so long. I'm more of a graphics and academy type person but I want to get straight into a game with all the correct teams and so on. Doubt it'll be possible though unless they somehow linked Ashes Cricket User ID's in the Academy with the new Cricket 19 game or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread