Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Perhaps you’re right. But there are instances sometimes when AI tries to sneak a run but due to the terrible loopy slow throw issue in current game , there simply is no chance to make it happen.

Which is why i hope the new edition addresses this
This desparately needs fixing, we do get run out opportunities from the AI but we never get to see them materialise because of this. I'd love to see them go for a risky 2nd or 3rd run too and even if we get mostly close calls, it would be much better than what we have now. I remember BLIC having these 15 years ago almost.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Perhaps you’re right. But there are instances sometimes when AI tries to sneak a run but due to the terrible loopy slow throw issue in current game , there simply is no chance to make it happen.

Which is why i hope the new edition addresses this
I certainly hope some time has been spent working on fielding to make movement and throws a bit more fluid. Hopefully that motion capture suit hasn't gone to waste.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
This game is already getting publicity way beyond any of the previous versions esp by the ecb.This is big ants chance.Lets hope they grab the bulls by the horn.I would know about this game even if i wasn't on here.That wasn't the case previously where searching for cricket games on pc brought me to the don bradman games and to here as well.

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Keeping fingers crossed on this game. I had skipped the previous Ashes game. Hopefully, this has better camera work & more evolved gameplay.

flake

County Cricketer
I hope there’s an Academy released on steam soonish or at all? I mean us console players are never going to get to use PlayFace otherwise..... @MattW

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Are there any decent playface players in the tennis game I haven't been able to see any major difference

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Keeping fingers crossed on this game. I had skipped the previous Ashes game. Hopefully, this has better camera work & more evolved gameplay.
Yeah i wasn't fan of the camera work in Ashes Cricket and previous big ant cricket games.
They need to fix the broadcast camera angle so it's like watching cricket on TV.
The career mode needs a lot of work as well but overall Big Ant are doing a great job. Really looking forward to Cricket 19.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Also having looked back at the Academy forums for AC. We really could do with allowing Stumps and boundary ropes to be edited this time around, just to add that extra piece of authenticity to the stuff already created. One for @MattW to either confirm, deny or say nothing?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Matt Kindly do not add sliders in Cricket 19 .. Everything Should default looks fine ..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I remember that match. Wasn't it the 1972 3rd Ashes Test?
In an upset, Rod 'Killer' Marsh struck the final blow after Tony Greig said he'd make everyone grovel.[DOUBLEPOST=1552065067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perhaps a dissapointment slider?
.Zero to Keaton in sixty seconds.

falehan072

Club Cricketer
The screenshots look incredible.

I play Ashes 17 on the laptop with a 920m card, I know its an entry level mobile gaming card but that's all I have. I can't get a new system. But I disable the shadows, crowd and bloom/depth effect and play at 60 fps (consistently) with native resolutions. I hope the hardware requirements for CRICKET 19 are the same as that of Ashes 17. I've got all the Big Ants cricket games and played them all at 60 fps. I know all the details about PC version will be announced by May-June but can I get some info on the Hardware requirements(PC)?

@MattW

Last edited:

Karachi

Associate Captain
Yeah i wasn't fan of the camera work in Ashes Cricket and previous big ant cricket games.
They need to fix the broadcast camera angle so it's like watching cricket on TV.
The career mode needs a lot of work as well but overall Big Ant are doing a great job. Really looking forward to Cricket 19.

They seem to listen to everyone except for us Broadcast Cam guys :P

They demonstrated a really good broadcast camera in their previous demos but didn't put it in the final product. It was a huge disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread