Cricket 19 General Discussion

Rhone

International Cricketer
Perhaps there should be a separate thread for people asking for a release date or more game info.

If one of the mods removed all the Dutch jokes, questions about release dates and lavish speculation based on one press release and a couple of screenshots then this thread would be about 5 pages long instead of 87.

I pity the poor new forum user who comes here in search of info on the game...lol.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If one of the mods removed all the Dutch jokes, questions about release dates and lavish speculation based on one press release and a couple of screenshots then this thread would be about 5 pages long instead of 87.

I pity the poor new forum user who comes here in search of info on the game...lol.
As people are so quick to point out, there has been no more information beyond the press release and what's in the other thread @Parcelmoose started.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I was critical of the ambiguous pre-AC17 information, whether intentional or not. So I'm not overly concerned by more information; I just want the gameplay to do the talking.
More information can lead to speculation, then speculation on that speculation, and then when the game is released said speculation has actually outstripped reality.
And as for those obsessed with the release date, knowing anything more than May 2019 won't make the game arrive any sooner.

Kass D

County Cricketer
I happen to know that Wealers is in the teaching profession so knows very very little about anything...
Now why do that sound like a major cover up. PC Conspiracy. In fact Dutch seems to be very happy these days as well. Hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread