Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Feels like Déjà vu, and we are actually back to where we were. New info comes and sanity comes back to this forum, as that info starts to get older, the forum again goes back to typical stuff.

I really really hope that we get some new info soon, probably before May at least.

Also, @passwordistaco I am currently enjoying your career mode videos, which inspired me to start one last career in AC, befofe C19 drops on us next month.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
All I want is atleast 6 brand new fast bowling actions , 6 spinners bowling action and full shot animations for tailenders and lowerorders thats it.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Feels like Déjà vu, and we are actually back to where we were. New info comes and sanity comes back to this forum, as that info starts to get older, the forum again goes back to typical stuff.

I really really hope that we get some new info soon, probably before May at least.

Also, @passwordistaco I am currently enjoying your career mode videos, which inspired me to start one last career in AC, befofe C19 drops on us next month.

I'm really enjoying it though looking from q distance!!! It's really amusing to see the same old posts repeating again but with new user ids

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
If you rub the Ashes urn a genie pops out and grants you three wishes.
:lol:lol:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1556207514][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm really enjoying it though looking from q distance!!! It's really amusing to see the same old posts repeating again but with new user ids
Exactly, and it's a pattern that makes me outraged.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Whats an Ashes urn?

About four quid an hour.....kaboom tish......here all week folks....
Just how do you manage to do it every single time? Manage to make me chuckle, even when I don't get what your post means...

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
so in few days i will recharge my wallet 60$ and will wait for pc version ... i have all bigant cricket games .. DBC 14 DBC 17 Ashes 18 And Now Cricket 19 ...

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
All I want is atleast 6 brand new fast bowling actions , 6 spinners bowling action and full shot animations for tailenders and lowerorders thats it.

All I want is a realistic looking leg/hip glance down to fine leg. I think the last decent leg/hip glance batting stroke was in Cricket 07. Of course......the bowling actions and batting shot animations that you describe would also be gratefully accepted.........along with any other gameplay improvements. Fingers crossed!!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
so in few days i will recharge my wallet 60$ and will wait for pc version ... i have all bigant cricket games .. DBC 14 DBC 17 Ashes 18 And Now Cricket 19 ...
Was thinking of doing the same for my PS4 Wallet, probably will go with 50 USD. Suits me as my credit card statement ended, or I may wait for the next one.[DOUBLEPOST=1556215143][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's the way he tells them.
Actually yes. When I used to see his posts initially, it would enrage me, but given all the things I have seen on this forum, he's fully justified.

D

Dutch

As we are all talking about Dutch jokes, heres an innocent little one.....

Two Dutch girls are out riding their bikes when one of them suggests taking an alternate, scenic route home.
After a while they are in an area that the other girl doesn't recognize and she has no idea where they are or which direction home is. As it is getting towards dusk she becomes nervous and a bit agitated, she says to her friend, "I've never come this way before." And her friend turns to her, smiling, and says, "I know, it's the cobblestones."

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
My expectations are pretty high this time around. I hope we get a variety of batting and bowling animations(styles & actions) in Cricket 19. To be honest I would hate to see slingy action bowlers like Malinga, Bumrah, etc. bowling with a regular or typical bowling action. The game also needs a unique batting stance, players like Chanderpaul, etc. I am a big supporter of the BA cricket games but one thing that disappoints me the most is that all the batsmen have the same footwork. How on earth C.Gayle and J.Root have the same footwork in the game:noway two different types of players with such a distinguished body stature.

Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Take a chill pill mate seriously.... Everyone of there games has been miles better than there last... don’t go pushing your “if a game hasn’t released gameplay footage a month out from release” opinion on everybody else, just because you’ve got some obscure thought pattern behind how games “must” be marketed doesn’t mean the whole world should revolve around what you consider gospel... just don’t buy the game then mate simple :thumbs

Except their games haven't always been "better", that's been the problem. If anything, their games have shipped buggier each time, and show the telltale signs of a game released before it's been fully tested. The fact that things like pitchware still weren't fixed on release of Ashes or things like cover drives not being doable on release of DBC 17 were silly. They weren't game destroying, but they certainly spoke to a lack of QA. DBC 14 remains their best game out of the box.

Hell, I was one of the most vocal in support of BigAnt for years too. I invested a huge amount of time into DBC 14 and 17, although my work in the community was largely limited to DBC 14. It's not about "what I'd consider gospel", but rather anything they can do to break those patterns. When granny gets on the drink, you know what's going to come out her mouth; that's what we're seeing from BigAnt at the moment.

Again, the game isn't going to be bad, but you can bet your last dollar that it'll have some glaring bugs across the board on release, the first patch will makes 90% of those worse, and about 30-50% of those issues will never be resolved, even after their skeleton patching crew spending several months "patching" the game.

That's why competition is good, it makes creators try harder and harder. If not for BA, I'd still be playing C07 or AC09. I do hope this is their best game out of the box after DBC 14...

This is the thing, I really hope some competition appears. That said, the big issue seems to be that BigAnt are racing their shadow. If anything, competition might make them rush more.

Users who are viewing this thread