Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hales has got some time on his hands...
I really wish it's Jonny Bairstow, he'll attract a lot of attention outside England as well, especially given his recent IPL fame. English Players have never been so popular in India in recent times, especially after KP.

fender211pi

School Cricketer
Just pre-ordered my copy today, can't wait any longer! Also, I hope that BA add the option of fireworks for 4's and 6's hit and wickets taken in the shorter formats of the game and maybe limited to just night-time matches. Just been on my personal wishlist for a long time now!

Reactions: DAP

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Just pre-ordered my copy today, can't wait any longer! Also, I hope that BA add the option of fireworks for 4's and 6's hit and wickets taken in the shorter formats of the game and maybe limited to just night-time matches. Just been on my personal wishlist for a long time now!

Stop dreaming

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Caught some of the IPL tonight and noticed things like . 4 W . 1 B etc along the bottom but it went back nearly three overs.

Also, when it showed projected totals displaying 8, 10 and 12 an over between deliveries, it came up as, how would you say, sort of a hologram on the screen with a full pitch view behind.

I noticed there are time outs as well (Can you tell I don’t usually watch IPL or any cricket for that matter? Big flaw in my fandom!). Could strategic timeouts be in the game?

The other things I mentioned above are just some of the little details that would really help raise the game above the ordinary.

I’m guessing that a montage of the batsman’s best shots from the last match would be pushing it but ‘theatre’ was the word used in previous games. Would be great!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Caught some of the IPL tonight and noticed things like . 4 W . 1 B etc along the bottom but it went back nearly three overs.

Also, when it showed projected totals displaying 8, 10 and 12 an over between deliveries, it came up as, how would you say, sort of a hologram on the screen with a full pitch view behind.

I noticed there are time outs as well (Can you tell I don’t usually watch IPL or any cricket for that matter? Big flaw in my fandom!). Could strategic timeouts be in the game?

The other things I mentioned above are just some of the little details that would really help raise the game above the ordinary.

I’m guessing that a montage of the batsman’s best shots from the last match would be pushing it but ‘theatre’ was the word used in previous games. Would be great!

Lol and what will you do in that strategic timeout? Press X to skip?

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies

Three editions from now

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

There's this mobile game, Real Cricket 19, they actually manage to replicate the IPL Experience, right from auction to injuries to other things in the IPL.

Big Ant is still learning and for a console game, it has to a lot more hard work.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Strategic time outs are just a chance to have an extended advertising break. That's why the ECB have decided they should be part of The Hundred. Having them in the game would be pointless beyond window dressing and quickly become a quick X to skip.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Strategic time outs are just a chance to have an extended advertising break. That's why the ECB have decided they should be part of The Hundred. Having them in the game would be pointless beyond window dressing and quickly become a quick X to skip.
Or how they do it in the mobile game, have something like it but give the option to skip.

TomW777

Club Captain
hmmmm another week gone and no new infoo about cricket 19 .. they are playing with our feelings ..
Never was likely to be any new info from Big Ant this week- Australasia has pretty much been shut down for the last 10 days with Easter and Anzac day holidays.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread