Cricket 19 General Discussion

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Oh! That's still awesome!
Yeah going to have to dig up my laptop this weekend and give it a go.

I have also noticed just now that it says ‘Download Demo’ when I view the Steam page on mobile. Can you download it now but it’s not unlocked for play or is it available? Can’t check as I’m at work
upload_2019-5-7_14-0-1.png

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah going to have to dig up my laptop this weekend and give it a go.

I have also noticed just now that it says ‘Download Demo’ when I view the Steam page on mobile. Can you download it now but it’s not unlocked for play or is it available? Can’t check as I’m at work
View attachment 220181
Already checked it some time back, it doesn't work, the page steam page just reloads!

Plotinus

Associate Captain
One thing I noticed on the Mike Merren video that I hope gets fixed before release is the video scoreboard. I like the idea of a video scoreboard but it shouldn't have ProCam as an option for the scoreboard display...that doesn't make any sense.

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Won’t have access to the steam academy release but when the PS4 one is out at the end of the month I would like to create club grounds again. Few of my grounds I made from Ashes Cricket below. Hopefully there’s a few more assests this time around as plopping down a set of cricket nets would of really tied in all in nicely.

IvyXImk.jpg

m3JLq0d.jpg

TjY1FUU.jpg

0JzYxx9.jpg

QeyhvZo.jpg

VHSOnMx.jpg

1OVlFEk.jpg

1mgoFjg.jpg

iswNilW.jpg

W5R10Ht.jpg

4KiCHPj.jpg

oINW6UY.jpg
This looks really good, you are a great stadium designer...hopefully they do give us more to work with and make us make international stadiums stands, media boxes and just good features for cricket grounds

Harshs1993

Club Cricketer
Looking at the screenshots, graphics and visuals are absolutely breathtaking. Hope gameplay is also the same. New camera is also a wonderful addition. Who knows what surprise might come as we approach closer to the release date

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In steam there are two games (pic in the post)

Cricket 19
Cricket 19 Demo

Are these 2 different??
Yes they are, however if you go to Cricket 19, there's still a demo download link, which at the moment isn't working, since the release date given for the Demo is 10th May 2019.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes they are, however if you go to Cricket 19, there's still a demo download link, which at the moment isn't working, since the release date given for the Demo is 10th May 2019.
That demo contains only Academy or batting / bowling practice too (NETS)??

Users who are viewing this thread