Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hoping he gets selected for the test squad and they can add his face into the game. Surely they have the old model from Ashes 17 lying around.
yeh they would I reckon most of the players from last game I reckon will get added. Do the ecb do contract like us aussi people do

wilburama

Banned
If they still just have the one fast bowling action they won't be taking my money. Gets boring after a while. Be a pretty pathetic effort if they haven't. Cricket isn't just about Batting, their is Bowling too you know ?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
yeh they would I reckon most of the players from last game I reckon will get added. Do the ecb do contract like us aussi people do

Yes, he hasn't played in the test team since 2017 though.

The current England test contracted players are:

Moeen Ali
James Anderson
Jonny Bairstow
Stuart Broad
Jos Buttler
Sam Curran
Adil Rashid
Joe Root
Ben Stokes
Chris Woakes

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Won’t have access to the steam academy release but when the PS4 one is out at the end of the month I would like to create club grounds again. Few of my grounds I made from Ashes Cricket below. Hopefully there’s a few more assests this time around as plopping down a set of cricket nets would of really tied in all in nicely.

IvyXImk.jpg

m3JLq0d.jpg

TjY1FUU.jpg

0JzYxx9.jpg

QeyhvZo.jpg

VHSOnMx.jpg

1OVlFEk.jpg

1mgoFjg.jpg

iswNilW.jpg

W5R10Ht.jpg

4KiCHPj.jpg

oINW6UY.jpg

Last edited:

wilburama

Banned
So it'd be great to know if they are still sticking with the one boring generic one that has been on how many games now ? 3 ? Or whether they have finally in the 4th ? installment decided to actually add some more. Will save me worrying about whether or not to get the game as if that hasn't been added you just know they really haven't been listening at all. Don't care if you disagree with me or what, this is what will decide whether I even go ahead with considering the purchase or just forgetting it. So some clarification would be great.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Won’t have access to the steam academy release but when the PS4 one is out at the end of the month I would like to create club grounds again. Few of my grounds I made from Ashes Cricket below. Hopefully there’s a few more assests this time around as plopping down a set of cricket nets would of really tied in all in nicely.

IvyXImk.jpg

m3JLq0d.jpg

TjY1FUU.jpg

0JzYxx9.jpg

QeyhvZo.jpg

VHSOnMx.jpg

1OVlFEk.jpg

1mgoFjg.jpg

iswNilW.jpg

4KiCHPj.jpg

oINW6UY.jpg
it was quoted by ross that we will be getting a updated stadium creator not sure if we will get it in the demo I think it only players or teams not bats or anything I'm hoping tho

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it was quoted by ross that we will be getting a updated stadium creator not sure if we will get it in the demo I think it only players or teams not bats or anything I'm hoping tho
If it is the academy, it probably will have a stadium creator, since it is being launched specifically to let the community create. I think we might have nets too, for those who want to see how it plays...

Users who are viewing this thread