@MattW is the Ireland Test and ODI Kit licenced? As it does have the look of it

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes Cricket looks much better. I hope it's easier to access and edit rather than the 5-6 step process in Ashes.
I wish there is an option to save ones field setting to retrieve later on in Cricket 19. Even better if the field setting saved can be shared.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can change the skills of licensed players?
Yeah you can. Can't change anything else of licensed players although in Cricket 19 you probably can change the Perks too. Basic things like batting skills, bowling skills , fielding skills, batting style, bowling style, batting position, role etc.

drdent19

Club Cricketer
when i open the demo it says its not connected to the big ant server and thats it...does anyone else get this error??

Thivagar

School Cricketer
My 2 cents after a hands on with the demo:
1) Players look awesome lighting in the game is next level easily at par if not better then FIFA and PES.
2) I may actually keep the default kits they are just so good
3) Players look much more lean compared to Ashes Cricket

Amazing effort Big Ant time to pre-order.

:facepalm I never understand what makes people say this. We all know Big Ant is a small developer. We all know what to expect realistically, why would you say a such thing ? It devalues your past and future posts.

FunkyKP

School Cricketer
I've lost count of how many times I've had to say this, but you can always change the skills. I have my own player skilling system so I will be editing them anyway, no reason why other people can't edit the skills to their liking either. People are making such a big deal out of nothing, it's something that can be changed god dammit, now if you don't mind I'll get back to my boring life....

Yep, I probably spend more time editing players to play desired rating than actually playing the game, will be even worse now I have perks to add.

Users who are viewing this thread