TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
well from the very few times they did show. thats exactly what happened.

The fielding looked to be controlled by the player. There was a bar above the fielders heads when they got the ball with 3 colours. I think if they get it in the middle (smallest part of the bar) then maybe that might be at the stumps. Not once did the guys from IGN do that so it is hard to say.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
The fielding looked to be controlled by the player. There was a bar above the fielders heads when they got the ball with 3 colours. I think if they get it in the middle (smallest part of the bar) then maybe that might be at the stumps. Not once did the guys from IGN do that so it is hard to say.
The guys at ign just dont know how to play the game yu can just tell. They review all these games but dont evem know how to play it.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking at the gameplay video, T20 seems to be fun- hitting sixes, crowd going mad. @BigAntStudios, Cricket19 Looks a promising step in the right direction. To see the robust AI and changing weather-pitch behaviour, it is better to see a short Test cricket gameplay.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The guys at ign just dont know how to play the game yu can just tell. They review all these games but dont evem know how to play it.

Personally I think they do know how. I mean, they had fun and that is all that matters. Plus hitting big sixes is more fun to watch for the average viewer.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Exactly 40 mins of T20, Big Ant could have told them 10 mins Test 10 mins ODI 10 mins Career mode would have been wonderful to watch
With them playing on broadcast and standard controls with god knows what level.. No thanks..

I simply would like to see some proper player who would play shots to its merits and see how that gameplay goes mainly because that would give you an idea of how game reacts to your shots and the shot range too..

D

Deleted member 185125

With them playing on broadcast and standard controls with god knows what level.. No thanks..

I simply would like to see some proper player who would play shots to its merits and see how that gameplay goes mainly because that would give you an idea of how game reacts to your shots and the shot range too..
Agree with you. They made it look like Big Bash Boom 19 rather than Cricket 19.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
11 days to go fingures crossed to get a odi or test gameplay or a career mode gameplay bowling broadcast 1 camera and batting batting far camera.
Without first person fielding as i doubt not manny will use that.
How much the perks will play affect outside the career mode for in example offine games and online.
Can anyone share a knowledge regarding this.

Users who are viewing this thread