No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Design isn't exactly correct for Somerset but still trying to fully draw it. Lawd knows how I'll do the t20 kit...

Redid Mcgrath and think it looks better personally. Also quite happy with KP but I need a blue hair option!View attachment 220816 View attachment 220817 View attachment 220818
KP is awesome, with that classic look with his signature Woodworm Bat.
Glenn McGrath looks fantastic, and the Kookaburra Bat is great as well!
You're a genius![DOUBLEPOST=1558446807][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're awesome dude. Sharing and helping the community. Can anyone show this in game as well?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Haych14

Club Captain
I made this while thinking about what to eat. Can't quite find the right hair.

g6vQRaj.jpg
Heyyyy thanks for listening to requests! Your doing a great job. Hope to see more Pakistan player creations from you on this feed. Looked at your other creations too. Amazing work dude![DOUBLEPOST=1558453699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Made this one while waiting for the bath to run and then cool down because I put too much water in it.

Anyway, I was really happy with it then I started tweaking the jaw and other parts of the face and wound up less happy. See if you can figure it out while I take my bath.

GQdS4A4.jpg
This is amazing love it bro one of the best most realistic creations as yet !

flake

County Cricketer
@mASteR_edIToR Could u possibly share a video of how you do these please mate? Would go a long way in getting others to help and we could create a real force here !

Users who are viewing this thread