Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Day 1 patch will be big then as the current build commentry is same as before,run out bug, fielders slide and help the ball to reach the boundry rope.
Many here speak about how difficult its to make a cricket game but its sad big ants making cricket game from 2013 still out of the box same bugs and people wait for day 1 patch thats sad so big ant spend next 8 months fixing the same bugs we are seeing from dbc series.
Out of the box 2019 atleast the old bugs should been recitified thats sad so they keep putting effort fixing the old bugs and consumers gets nothing new just few cut scenes animations .
Ashes still is due of ironing out few issues
And we get cricket 19 thats really sad.
Okay. Feel better?

Reactions: DAP

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The last few pages put me in mind of one of my favourite “Viz” letters of all time, which is:

I’m not one to complain usually but I mean, f——— hell. Come on.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Day 1 patch will be big then as the current build commentry is same as before,run out bug, fielders slide and help the ball to reach the boundry rope.
Many here speak about how difficult its to make a cricket game but its sad big ants making cricket game from 2013 still out of the box same bugs and people wait for day 1 patch thats sad so big ant spend next 8 months fixing the same bugs we are seeing from dbc series.
Out of the box 2019 atleast the old bugs should been recitified thats sad so they keep putting effort fixing the old bugs and consumers gets nothing new just few cut scenes animations .
Ashes still is due of ironing out few issues
And we get cricket 19 thats really sad.
Talk about yourself bud. Also do you hear yourself when you say 'day one patch', which as the name suggests, is technically meant to add on to the already present features on disc. Discs cannot have all data, as they print early.

I really dislike physical copies, because some irresponsible distributors share it before time. I think they should make the copies available to only certain stores.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Talk about yourself bud. Also do you hear yourself when you say 'day one patch', which as the name suggests, is technically meant to add on to the already present features on disc. Discs cannot have all data, as they print early.

I really dislike physical copies, because some irresponsible distributors share it before time. I think they should make the copies available to only certain stores.
I love digital copies thats the reason i dint get it yet or i would have broadcasted too
I heard the comentry and saw the fielding and the run out so day 1 patch will be big expected and huge buz for day 1 patch

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The same foto you used yesterday with the game still
In its wrapping....
You need to test your eyes mate if you think this is the same pic which I used yesterday (that pic was sent to me by shopkeeper confirming that the game has arrived to him) and the above pic I took when I purchased the game myself.
BTW will post career mode video or pix , specially the detailed career stats for each and every player plus you can select particular YEAR and COMPETITION and even FOR and AGAINST teams stats for each and every player in career mode , if only they have fixes the crashes , game sound so promising.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Lol is this the same pic?[DOUBLEPOST=1558508697][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW will do some career mode video in few hours , if some one can tell me how to broadcast live it will be better ,

No point, it’s irrelevant until you have the up to date version.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
No point, it’s irrelevant until you have the up to date version.
No I am ignoring the crashes , but the career mode has improved leaps and bounds , the skill points you get are based on your performance plus standard match experience , however you can still choose what to improve (batting or bowling) which I remember Mikey said in the interview that you won't be able to do that , I guess its because of the standard match experience points you get and the performance auto improves your player? can't confirm , there is an inbox of news and you get notify about your upcoming matches , your match fee and lineup selection etc. The detailed stats tab for every player is the most important thing I liked in this game , wish we can see the perks of our team mates as well.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
No I am ignoring the crashes , but the career mode has improved leaps and bounds , the skill points you get are based on your performance plus standard match experience , however you can still choose what to improve (batting or bowling) which I remember Mikey said in the interview that you won't be able to do that , I guess its because of the standard match experience points you get and the performance auto improves your player? can't confirm , there is an inbox of news and you get notify about your upcoming matches , your match fee and lineup selection etc. The detailed stats tab for every player is the most important thing I liked in this game , wish we can see the perks of our team mates as well.

It’s irrelevant because you’re likely misrepresenting the Day 1 product

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Hold on you were just slagging them off a minute ago!?

Users who are viewing this thread