Cricket 19 General Discussion

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Why does the big ant servers allow the game to be activated before release date surely they can tell the difference between the demo and the game

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No I am ignoring the crashes , but the career mode has improved leaps and bounds , the skill points you get are based on your performance plus standard match experience , however you can still choose what to improve (batting or bowling) which I remember Mikey said in the interview that you won't be able to do that , I guess its because of the standard match experience points you get and the performance auto improves your player? can't confirm , there is an inbox of news and you get notify about your upcoming matches , your match fee and lineup selection etc. The detailed stats tab for every player is the most important thing I liked in this game , wish we can see the perks of our team mates as well.
Each career player starts of with a set amount that is already unlocked where you can spend points. Growing skills beyond that point requires you to perform well in that aspect of the game.

For example, playing ideal timed shots or hitting boundaries will earn you Batting Ability Points - each time you level up your Batting Ability, you can unlock one skill block in the batting section. So even if you had 100 skill points to spend, if you haven't actually gone in played matches and batted, you wouldn't be able to spend them on your batting stills, because you won't have unlocked further progression; and no amount of bowling well could unlock further batting progress.

Visual polish to how those screens are explained to you will be one of many aspects to the game improved by the day one patch that will be available on the game's intended release date.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Each career player starts of with a set amount that is already unlocked where you can spend points. Growing skills beyond that point requires you to perform well in that aspect of the game.

For example, playing ideal timed shots or hitting boundaries will earn you Batting Ability Points - each time you level up your Batting Ability, you can unlock one skill block in the batting section. So even if you had 100 skill points to spend, if you haven't actually gone in played matches and batted, you wouldn't be able to spend them on your batting stills, because you won't have unlocked further progression; and no amount of bowling well could unlock further batting progress.

Visual polish to how those screens are explained to you will be one of many aspects to the game improved by the day one patch that will be available on the game's intended release date.
Hey Matt just to make me sure and let people out of ease is that run out bug been fixed or are you still looking into the issue thanks you, just did my pre order today at jb hi fi

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
He will need to make a few phone calls first
Bro I will be going live If I feel like but definitely gonna show your name in some career mode screen with some extra pie on it (The detailed stats tab) , wait for it :)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Okay, so next Tuesday when it’s officially released I think that I might play some T20s (for which I don’t care for) first to see what the game is like then create my Test League if run outs/crashes aren’t a serious issue. Then I’ll pursue a Career Mode if the vibe on here is that it’s functional.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Why it can't be both? improved leaps and bounds because feature set has expanded , unplayable due to crashes.

if it's unplayable, you cannot tell that it's improved leaps and bounds. this is basic logic.

the mere fact of them adding features (such as perks), is not an improvement unless it is verified that they have a positive impact on the gameplay and outcomes. by definition this cannot be verified if it's unplayable.[DOUBLEPOST=1558513950][/DOUBLEPOST]
As much as I love watching two blokes from a magazine who don't know their cricket play a 5 v 5, and more 5 v 5, it just leaves me feeling.... empty

i'm with you on that to be fair...

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like the new England WC kit very retro reminds me of the good old Botham, gower, gatting et al days!!:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread