Cricket 19 General Discussion

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok, so guys who got the game, what happened to the camera from the 40min gameplay video from IGN? Is it in the game or not? & why do graphics feel like they have been scaled back?

If they dont have that camera then i need my money back period

That would be really bad false advertising. I am also not impressed by the graphics. In the 40min IGN video, it seemed that the visual had been improved significantly. The ground looked more grassy & less artificial. In the final release videos, it seems to look the same as in the previous games.

Maybe wait before the ACTUAL release date, whereupon all patches intended for release will be applied before you judge.

you have no idea that the build in the IGN video was anywhere near the one you are playing.

Matt has even confirmed in this thread that there are further patches intended for the actual release date.

Karachi

Associate Captain
An official trailer stating the improvement from Ashes Cricket with side by side video comparison would put all these negative comments on the pre release, not up to date version game.

But @BigAntStudios and ECB has their marketing strategy which so far doesn’t want to do that. Undoubtedly are not bothered about these negative comments, they seem to be confident of their actual final version of the game.

With only 5 days left to release BA needs to showcase the final product. These leaks aren't helping them.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
With only 5 days left to release BA needs to showcase the final product. These leaks aren't helping them.
Neither is claiming "false advertising" when you are playing a build of the game not intended for release.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

No, you want them to. There is a difference between what a company needs to do, and what people want them to do.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The fundamental lack of comprehension around the early release is frustrating

IGN wasn’t the final build. Anyone currently playing or showing clips isn’t on the final build.

Complain as much as you want when the final build is available or being shown, but until then, it’s just completely unfounded

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
I really hope we can get some higher res pitch textures, really lets down the look of the game for me

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
If you pre-order the game, just take this section in light way until the release date... I doing the same now... There may be few bugs in the first day itself, but eventually it going to be fixed... BA is not a big gaming company like EA, but they are hard working guys... Which ever game they released, they work with that after it's release too... So, I am confident, Cricket 19 going to be the best Cricket game... Peace...

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Kamran Abdul Aziz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I pre ordered Cricket19 yesterday.
Sold DBC 14 & 17 just now.

I’m not a big gamer, but there’s no one stopping me scoring a Double Century as Hashim Amla against my brother. Peace.

Truly excited and ignoring all the BS in this thread at the same time ✌

Kamran Abdul Aziz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

I’m not a big gamer, but there’s no one stopping me scoring a Double Century as Hashim Amla against my brother. Peace.

Also to add, I had never played, followed or seen Ashes Cricket 17 so this is indeed a huge leap for me. Hopes are high.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

Where do you sell your PS games ??

Users who are viewing this thread