Cricket 19 General Discussion

hey have you tried custom logos on jerseys? Do they look blurry like Ashes?

Yes for team icons while saving or resume the game, for kit icons I haven’t tried yet

Yes for team icons while saving or resume the game, for kit icons I haven’t tried yet
Well if the team ones look blurry i guess the other will too hope first day patch will fix it

Ok, so guys who got the game, what happened to the camera from the 40min gameplay video from IGN? Is it in the game or not? & why do graphics feel like they have been scaled back?

Ok, so guys who got the game, what happened to the camera from the 40min gameplay video from IGN? Is it in the game or not? & why do graphics feel like they have been scaled back?
If they dont have that camera then i need my money back period

so no weather effect again??????
I guess no one tested that yet. Has to be tested in Test Cricket. Need to wait till someone does a good review after the official review to know.

If they dont have that camera then i need my money back period

That would be really bad false advertising. I am also not impressed by the graphics. In the 40min IGN video, it seemed that the visual had been improved significantly. The ground looked more grassy & less artificial. In the final release videos, it seems to look the same as in the previous games.

That would be really bad false advertising. I am also not impressed by the graphics. In the 40min IGN video, it seemed that the visual had been improved significantly. The ground looked more grassy & less artificial. In the final release videos, it seems to look the same as in the previous games.

There have been no final release videos though. What has been shown by people who have the game don't have the FINAL version with the day 1 patch. Nothing before that is final.

There have been no final release videos though. What has been shown by people who have the game don't have the FINAL version with the day 1 patch. Nothing before that is final.

I sure hope you are right about this & this scaled-back version is shipped out to discourage buyers in the country where sellers don't respect release dates. I had high hopes for this. Looking forward to day one patch then.

An official trailer stating the improvement from Ashes Cricket with side by side video comparison would put all these negative comments on the pre release, not up to date version game.

But @BigAntStudios and ECB has their marketing strategy which so far doesn’t want to do that. Undoubtedly are not bothered about these negative comments, they seem to be confident of their actual final version of the game.

I guess no one tested that yet. Has to be tested in Test Cricket. Need to wait till someone does a good review after the official review to know.

queried that only because in that video of the 10-10 match the guy chose cloudy, and when he started game , bingo, clear skies.

wouldn't surprise me at all however if this has been ignored again

Users who are viewing this thread