Cricket 19 General Discussion

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep Game Collection dispatched my as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1558694953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well here in the UK it's the 28/05/2019, my order has been dispatched already by The Game Collection so I am not sure about South Africa.

Hey don't forget about me lol. I got my dispatch email as well.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I also don’t seem to be able to declare an innings? Like I see the option there (press zero), not nothing happens and I’m not able to go to the next innings
I was about to mention it is O not 0, but you've got there first.

I'll have to look into the other scenario issue you mention about the extras. It's a difficult area to work out entering in stuff from a scorecard, as most scorecards don't list the count of extras delivered - just the resulting extra runs. Like "2nb" can be 2 no balls, or 1 run scored off a no ball, so there's not that direct connection from extras to the innings total. I assume that's where the discrepancy is, but I'll need to look into it further.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
0’s checking means less ohs right?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Spoke to them today about a different issue and the adviser said it should be with me for release day so I wouldn't expect too much tomorrow.
Usually the case with RM 1st Class post is if it's sent before final pick ups that day, there's a high 90s percentage chance it'll arrive next day.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was about to mention it is O not 0, but you've got there first.

I'll have to look into the other scenario issue you mention about the extras. It's a difficult area to work out entering in stuff from a scorecard, as most scorecards don't list the count of extras delivered - just the resulting extra runs. Like "2nb" can be 2 no balls, or 1 run scored off a no ball, so there's not that direct connection from extras to the innings total. I assume that's where the discrepancy is, but I'll need to look into it further.

Sure, thank you. I appreciate the difficulty - without the original scorers book for a specific match at a point in time it's going to be impossible i guess. The discrepancy is very minor - i think in the 3 innings i set up, it was 1 ball, 1 over, and 4 balls...

i would say from a quality of life issue for a PC/Academy user, it would be nicer if we could simply type in numbers rather than having to cycle. if this is possible it would be great. (i think the same for console/controller users utilising on-screen scoreboard too.)

one other slight thing i just noticed:

i created a scenario, and shared it on the academy. then i duplicated it, and while leaving the scorecard the same i changed the primary user team and the victory condition. (scenario is i have done johannesburg 1995 at the end of day 4: so the england victory condition is win the match, and wanted to create a south africa victory condition to win the match.)

however, despite naming them differently, when i share them on the academy they just appear to overwrite each other...

so i have 2 scenarios in my academy, but there is only one on the server under my username (dcgate) and its sequence is now 4 (where i tried to share each one twice as i initially thought it was my mistake)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Few more minor observations that i will cross check with day1 patch once available

- leg side fielder easily cross the body of leg umpire even sometime both standing same point while fielding

- batsmen while cancel run and dive button, he dives back on stumps and body/stumps pass through each other

- AI bowled many foot no balls in t20 difficulty level pro/hard/hard like in 2 t20 games ind(AI) bowled 12-15 foot no balls

- inner circle singles are very easy in t20 & odi considering AI is fielding team, field placement is fine but response of throw ball to keeper is poor that every time u can take single irrespective fielder field the ball in circle or not

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Yep Game Collection dispatched my as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1558694953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well here in the UK it's the 28/05/2019, my order has been dispatched already by The Game Collection so I am not sure about South Africa.

Sadly so, the game will be available on the 7th June in South Africa, I checked with BT Games and they also have the same date :facepalm:noway:(

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sadly so, the game will be available on the 7th June in South Africa, I checked with BT Games and they also have the same date :facepalm:noway:(
Man that sucks, I don't how how long it will take but you can try to order it from Australia or UK or else you have to wait like 10 days.[DOUBLEPOST=1558699781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh man!. Simple then. Get the digital version then.
Yeah that can work if he is into Digital Games, I not a fan of digital games to be honest.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Oh man!. Simple then. Get the digital version then.

I really love hard copies, still own DBC 14 and it's steel case[DOUBLEPOST=1558700232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Man that sucks, I don't how how long it will take but you can try to order it from Australia or UK or else you have to wait like 10 days.[DOUBLEPOST=1558699781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah that can work if he is into Digital Games, I not a fan of digital games to be honest.

I'm searching for other options as we speak

graham

Club Captain
Spoke to Shopto about my order being dispatched today had paid for DPD next day delivery , she said still Tuesday !?!!!
Damn bank holidays :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread