Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yeah and me...

I went in to GAME this morning and tried to pick up my pre order, feigning ignorance and saying I’d seen people all over YouTube playing it so it must be out...but they were on to me immediately

So I bought it from game collection too and it’s been despatched
Game never give out early. The independent stores are fine for it (just don't give receipts as its technically under the counter)

sami007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks to this thread, I think I will have the switch version shipped to me in Texas via gamecollection. It will come out to 32.46 Pounds (they took off the VAT) and only 4 pounds for worldwide shipping...total is 36.46 pounds which is converting to $46.19! I might try waiting until Tuesday to see if it shows up in the Nintendo eShop but I have a back up plan in place :)

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My Switch copy has been dispatched from Base.com. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow so it's waiting for me when I get back home on Monday.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
My game collection order has been dispatched today. I have almost always received the game the next day when ordering from them so fingers crossed.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
New video on cricket Australia Facebook... surprised they didn't go with an ashes cricket youtuber tbh

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
New video on cricket Australia Facebook... surprised they didn't go with an ashes cricket youtuber tbh
yeh same should have gone with twisite who been there since dbc 14 doing career mode not some random bloke that doesn't like sport just not a fan of that bloke sorry my opinion might get some backlash heard this bloke a god streamer or something here down under

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yeh same should have gone with twisite who been there since dbc 14 doing career mode not some random bloke that doesn't like sport just not a fan of that bloke sorry my opinion might get some backlash heard this bloke a god streamer or something here down under
Twistie is working with wicked witch on afl evo, so maybe conflict of interest

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
My 365games purchase has been dispatched today. It had free next day delivery when I ordered so hopefully it’ll arrive tomorrow

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Twistie is working with wicked witch on afl evo, so maybe conflict of interest
yeh true maybe idk but I mean he has worked so on hard on there cricket game even give him a early copy or something just thought bajo was the wrong man but I guess his popular so he gets the game out there tho who knows

Users who are viewing this thread