Cricket 19 General Discussion

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just had an epic fail moment.

Delivered to my doorstep: CRICKET 19 PS4!!!

I live in the United States and Walmart was selling it for only 25 USD AND it came before the release date.

AND I'm working from home today, so could maybe sneak in a cheeky hour or two of gaming.

AND I was super excited to answer questions you folks might have, post videos and screenshots etc...

AND my fiance is out with her friends tonight so I was going to have the TV all to myself.

Oh it was going to be glorious...

.... instead

Words can't describe my devestation

ashes-cricket.jpg

... I should also note that I was the one who made the mistake, not Walmart. Although to be fair it did pop up when I searched for Cricket 19 on shopping. But still.... idiot :(

sami007

Club Cricketer

I live in the United States and Walmart was selling it for only 25 USD AND it came before the release date.

AND I'm working from home today, so could maybe sneak in a cheeky hour or two of gaming.

AND I was super excited to answer questions you folks might have, post videos and screenshots etc...

AND my fiance is out with her friends tonight so I was going to have the TV all to myself.

.... instead

ashes-cricket.jpg

... I should also note that I was the one who made the mistake, not Walmart. Although to be fair it did pop up when I searched for Cricket 19 on shopping. But still.... idiot :(
I dont get it....what happened?

tarrantino

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England

.... instead

ashes-cricket.jpg

Oh man I’m gutted for you.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

.... instead

ashes-cricket.jpg

How lol??? I dont see it anywhere on US or Canadian websites

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Few more observations to be check with day1 patch

- in cricket academy while creating stadium, there is no gates to increase option for pavilion and stadium

- shot replacement option is not working as keeping it off or on, in both cases its true. At moment it cant be disabled

- AI fielder chase the ball and keep running till boundary from half of ground where as he can stop the ball by sliding but he keeps running in parallel (very less frequency i.e twice till date)

- fielder backing up doing same arms or body action most of time as he picks the ball where as ball already took by keeper or running end bowler/fielder

Users who are viewing this thread